Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-31-2006, 02:24 AM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

now time to see if the man will Co exist tomorrow.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:04 AM   #17
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

Really Really is a good sign for him to play. Aside from taking the Lakers to win 43+ games this year , I was also confident enough that Kobe would play so I already bet the Lakers straight up to beat the Suns so he better be playing or otherwise I'll be after the game.

Last edited by *LAKERS_3_PETE* : 10-31-2006 at 11:10 AM.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:39 AM   #18
MagicToWorthy
Kids at the park dunk on me

Arrow He'll be there

You know the old saying, sometimes when a guy (star player) is injured before a contest with a heated rival and the media is asking all sorts of questions days/weeks before the game and the guy says, "I don't know, right now it doesn't look good, but I'm going to work towards being in the game, but at this point I'm not 100%" In which case, the day before and sometimes the day of, its still a mystery. Then its game time all of a sudden and the lights are on, the fans are fresh faced and low and behold, the guy shows up in order to provide a little seasoning on the intimidation factor against the heated rivals. Lakers fans, this will be some fun Tonight!

So......He'll be on the court to start the game. The fans will go apesh*t and it will be exciting. Bynum will appear to barely be able to contain his youthful exhuberance and probably pick up a quick foul, then he'll begin to show signs of domination over the "smaller" Amare. Turiaf will come in after Bynum picks up his second foul in the middle of the 1st quarter and the Lakers will pick up some new life and momentum going into the second quarter. Hopefully it will carry into the second half. My powers of Lakers wisdom and predictions will only let me go as far as the end of the first period. <Collapse> I need some water now. Whew.

On a side note- I can't wait to see how they try to re-enact the days of old with the new Lighting scheme for tonight, that is if its noticeable on TV

Check out lakers.com to see their take on tonights lighting situation if you already havent yet, they've got an inspirational paragraph for the fans!
MagicToWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: