Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #181
East River Livn'
Great young streetballer

East River Livn' has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Allen Iverson Retires

Retired in disgrace. Who else saw this coming a mile away?

What a prima donna, selfish, lazy loser....
East River Livn' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #182
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

he can be a star again by playing in Europe or China. just a thought i would have if im Iverson, if I can't play as a starter in America, i'll be a starter in a worser league.

AI left the game too soon. shame.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #183
Cermet
Local High School Star

Cermet has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Iverson Won't Retire?

Iverson just keep putting s-hit on his shoulders. Way to make a fool out of yourself IVerson. You go!.
Cermet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:22 PM   #184
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Allen Iverson, If You Can Hear Me, Accept A 6th Man Role!!! Ffs Man, Check Your Ego And Face Reality!!!!!!
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #185
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Allen Iverson, If You Can Hear Me, Accept A 6th Man Role!!! Ffs Man, Check Your Ego And Face Reality!!!!!!

That will never happen. That's why teams like Boston, Cleveland, and San Antonio want nothing to do with him. That's the only way he's winning a ring.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #186
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

retiring "officially" doesnt make any sense unless you need that pension to kick in sooner (hopefully he doesnt). He may get a sweet KVH deal downthe road
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #187
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

THIS JUST IN, Allen Iverson un-retiring! In a public statement, Iverson stated "Yeah, that whole retiring thing was a giant cry for attention. Did you seriously think I was hanging it up at 34? If there isn't a team that will start me and let me handle the ball all the time, I'll make my own NBA team, and I'll call it The Allen Iverson AllenIversons, and I'll play all five positions, and coach, and manage, and own, and scout (that'll be easy, I'll just scout myself!), and we'll for sure win a championship because I'm the best scorer in the league. And lastly, ME ME ME!!! DID YOU NOTICE I FAKE-RETIRED EVERYBODY?!? WELL, DID YOU????" What a chump, I've officially lost all respect for AI.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #188
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
That will never happen. That's why teams like Boston, Cleveland, and San Antonio want nothing to do with him. That's the only way he's winning a ring.

Ainge said the Celtics had ongoing discussions about signing him. Sounds like a lil more than nothing to do with him?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #189
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Ainge said the Celtics had ongoing discussions about signing him. Sounds like a lil more than nothing to do with him?

If they wanted him that bad, they would have signed him before Memphis did.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #190
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

hell naw he ain't retiring. He should play in china.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #191
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
THIS JUST IN, Allen Iverson un-retiring! In a public statement, Iverson stated "Yeah, that whole retiring thing was a giant cry for attention. Did you seriously think I was hanging it up at 34? If there isn't a team that will start me and let me handle the ball all the time, I'll make my own NBA team, and I'll call it The Allen Iverson AllenIversons, and I'll play all five positions, and coach, and manage, and own, and scout (that'll be easy, I'll just scout myself!), and we'll for sure win a championship because I'm the best scorer in the league. And lastly, ME ME ME!!! DID YOU NOTICE I FAKE-RETIRED EVERYBODY?!? WELL, DID YOU????" What a chump, I've officially lost all respect for AI.

Was this suppose to be funny? such disrespect for one of the best to ever touch the hardwood. Ever think he just wants to win on his own terms rather than somebody else's? so he's not chasing for a ring and playing 15 minutes on the bench(I'd rather see him do that) but he wants to start and impact the wins
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #192
darius15
High School JV MVP

darius15 has decent reputationdarius15 has decent reputation
Default Allen Iverson APPRECIATION Thread

The retirement thread has a lot of AI haters, as you can all see. Here's a thread to remember what was a great career.

Haters, please stay out, go high five each other in someone else's thread please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79WSHpMU894
darius15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #193
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board
Default Re: Allen Iverson APPRECIATION Thread

goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #194
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Allen Iverson APPRECIATION Thread

Allen Iverson in his prime was one of the best individual talents we have ever seen. Consistently putting up 30 a night and an MVP.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #195
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

F**k you Otis smith we couldve used him
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: