Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-30-2006, 02:09 AM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
Oh yeah Thai food is good man. Chicken Khao Pad is so good. But man lakerfreak, no wonder you've been cutting back on posting, hehehe. It's all good man, at least you guys had a good time, but was it hotter and spicier than any Arabic food you've eaten??? Furthermore, how come nobody carries Red Rooster hot sauce in restaurants??? Anybody know what I'm talking about??? Thanks for sharing lakerfreak.

oh man egyptian food is nowhere near this stuff. lool

Whats crazy is I lost my sense of hearing and taste for an hour. it was pretty bad.

that was mad dog hot sauce.

But yeah man thanks for watchin
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:03 AM   #17
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

That was very, very funny. I dont mess with hotsauce, but my brother loves it. What is it called? I may need to get him some.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:42 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
That was very, very funny. I dont mess with hotsauce, but my brother loves it. What is it called? I may need to get him some.

Mad Dog 357
Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 PM   #19
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OFF TOPIC: Youtube video of lakerfreak

bump...

This is Lakerfreak at his finest and I still crack up at this!!!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:03 AM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that's too funny, my wife loves spicy food, i run like a little girl from the stuff...
we have a bottle of hot sauce called "liquid stupid" that remains unopened and just waits for someone to come along
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:07 AM   #21
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
that's too funny, my wife loves spicy food, i run like a little girl from the stuff...
we have a bottle of hot sauce called "liquid stupid" that remains unopened and just waits for someone to come along

Call Lakerfreak... he will try it!!!

Old 05-16-2007, 12:11 AM   #22
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
bump...

This is Lakerfreak at his finest and I still crack up at this!!!

Bump!

I think this needs to be sticky. Funny as hell. And for others in this forum please fill free to contribute. And add Vids or pics of yours. :
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:31 AM   #23
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

beautiful! best thing I've seen in ages. thanks Lakerfreak!

btw, if you don't mind me asking, what is your heritage? my wife guessed latino, I guessed inter-racial parents. were we close?
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:32 AM   #24
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple

btw, if you don't mind me asking, what is your heritage? my wife guessed latino, I guessed inter-racial parents. were we close?

lol nah.

I'm egyptian (coptic orthodox). But don't worry a lot of people guess latino too.

I actually have some greek in me as well (where my shooting touch kicks in )
Old 05-16-2007, 12:33 AM   #25
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple

I *think* Lakerfreak is Coptic Egyptian from my memory.....

Old 05-16-2007, 12:41 AM   #26
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lol nah.

I'm egyptian (coptic orthodox). But don't worry a lot of people guess latino too.

I actually have some greek in me as well (where my shooting touch kicks in )

ahhh, crap. we weren't even close. my wife and I are inter-racial, so we are always curious.

ps. it is my understanding that virtually every member of the Church of Alexandria is a Laker fan...
because they are very wise people :-)

Last edited by bleedinpurple : 05-16-2007 at 01:20 AM.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:44 PM   #27
lakeshowdawg
I airball my layups

lakeshowdawg has an OK reputation so far

Don't drink water... milk or yogurt... something dairy because the fat absorbs the chemicals that make it hot.

Funny vid though!
lakeshowdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: