Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #46
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation
Default Re: Dalllas Cowboys VS. Oakland Raiders

if only paquiao vs. mayweather could be there.. i swear, it could happen with that big ass screen. sh*t, they got all-star, superbowl, and anything else needed. i would fa'show want it to play in dallas, that's big money and perfect stadium, we do that down here!!!. there is everything down here...
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #47
beasly15
TEXANS

no BS. i just saw primetime parachute in an out of the stadium. slick dude. he was even holding the score up. nice sign. they won. no heart attack needed. they'll run the rest of the season but be careful in the playoff's.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #48
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Something special is happening before our eyes in this game. Shane 'the main man' Lechler has been putting on a punting clinic. This multiple pro bowl player and future HOF is simply in the zone.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #49
beasly15
TEXANS

hey, a turkey win is a turkey win. better than a monday loss
Old 11-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #50
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Something special is happening before our eyes in this game. Shane 'the main man' Lechler has been putting on a punting clinic. This multiple pro bowl player and future HOF is simply in the zone.

hell yeah

so really the outcome of the game doesnt really matter at this point because shane lechler is officially the greatest punter in nfl history

really i see this as a win for the raiders
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #51
beasly15
TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
hell yeah

so really the outcome of the game doesnt really matter at this point because shane lechler is officially the greatest punter in nfl history

really i see this as a win for the raiders

come on, man. it's not hard to say it hurts.. it's cool. maybe next year.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #52
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
how can it hurt when in the past 5 years in oakland we have been witnessing the prime of the greatest punter of all time shane lechler
Old 11-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #53
mbell75
Another title in LA :)

mbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat coolmbell75 is considered somewhat cool

sonofa*****! I knew I should have started Miles Austin over Steve Smith
mbell75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #54
beasly15
TEXANS

Quote:
how can it hurt when in the past 5 years in oakland we have been witnessing the prime of the greatest punter of all time shane lechler

i owe you flowers.. is that cool?
Old 11-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #55
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

We've progressed beyond feeling pain at this point.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:28 PM   #56
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
i owe you flowers.. is that cool?
some flowers and a dinner would be great
Old 11-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #57
beasly15
TEXANS

Quote:
some flowers and a dinner would be great

take flowers,take wrath, and you would be a good man. take it, dawg. live your life away from monday night football. enjoy yourself...

be okay.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #58
beasly15
TEXANS

LOL. ignore.

Last edited by beasly15 : 11-27-2009 at 08:50 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:35 PM   #59
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the stadium is just...there are no words to describe it...

it is just something you have to see with your own eyes...the television/internet doesn't really let you know how just ridiculous it is...with the economy the way it is now, EVERY SINGLE major sporting event should be in Dallas...including Mayweather/Pacman...

the game?...we did exactly what we were supposed to do...I tried to focus on Aso alot, 2nd play of the game he got burned...Aso actually got burned a few times that game, includeing the only pass that Roy caught, that wasn't the TD...

I think I understand why he is so good though, he is extremely physical at the line and then he keeps his eyes and feet with the WR the entire time and never looks toward the QB...

it seems like other CBs get juked because they are looking at the QB rather than the WR they are on...

that is probably also why Aso doesn't get alot of picks...he never looks to make a play on the ball, he just stays glued...

ALSO, this is now the 2nd game that Spencer has stepped up big...FINALLY MFer!!!...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!

Giants lose and Dallas is sittin pretty for the post season...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #60
beasly15
TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
the stadium is just...there are no words to describe it...

it is just something you have to see with your own eyes...the television/internet doesn't really let you know how just ridiculous it is...with the economy the way it is now, EVERY SINGLE major sporting event should be in Dallas...including Mayweather/Pacman...

the game?...we did exactly what we were supposed to do...I tried to focus on Aso alot, 2nd play of the game he got burned...Aso actually got burned a few times that game, includeing the only pass that Roy caught, that wasn't the TD...

I think I understand why he is so good though, he is extremely physical at the line and then he keeps his eyes and feet with the WR the entire time and never looks toward the QB...

it seems like other CBs get juked because they are looking at the QB rather than the WR they are on...

that is probably also why Aso doesn't get alot of picks...he never looks to make a play on the ball, he just stays glued...

ALSO, this is now the 2nd game that Spencer has stepped up big...FINALLY MFer!!!...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!

Giants lose and Dallas is sittin pretty for the post season...

LOL.i need to stop drinking..

Last edited by beasly15 : 11-27-2009 at 08:51 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: