Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-27-2009, 05:14 AM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gordon gives back

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...n-his-hometown

Quote:
Earlier Wednesday, Gordon visited the Ronald McDonald House of Indiana, where he paid the annual cost of a room. An average of 58 families with seriously ill children being treated at Indianapolis hospitals stay each night at the Ronald McDonald House of Indiana. Gordon funded room No. 10 and his No. 10 jersey was hung on the wall there.

"I'm going to keep renewing it each year," Gordon said. "I've always gone there for different things, but now that I've got the money, it's good to give back."

EJ always did seem like a good kid, despite playing in Bloomington. But we all make mistakes.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Gordon gives back

just out of curiosity, why do they call eric gordon EJ?
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:54 AM   #3
winningfreak
I brick open layups

winningfreak has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemas91
just out of curiosity, why do they call eric gordon EJ?

They don't its a typo he ment EG
winningfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:25 AM   #4
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningfreak
They don't its a typo he ment EG

Gordon's nickname is actually 'E.J.'

Ive heard fans use it since his college days, and the broadcasters often use that name also.

With that said... I also dont know its origin.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:34 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Gordon's nickname is actually 'E.J.'

Ive heard fans use it since his college days, and the broadcasters often use that name also.

With that said... I also dont know its origin.

Eric Junior.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Eric Junior.

I cant believe I didn't think of that..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: