Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-28-2009, 12:08 AM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pierce over Bosh .gif

I just made this.

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 11-28-2009 at 04:50 PM.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #2
ArizaAttack24

Default Re: Pierce over Bosh .gif

Probably the only time I've ever seen Bosh attempt to play defense.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

damn pierce
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I liked the fact that Bosh fell down in pain. That made the dunk even sweeter.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #5
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
I liked the fact that Bosh fell down in pain. That made the dunk even sweeter.

Look closely Pierce sacked Bosh that's why he fell down. Nice dunk otherwise.
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #6
west
NBA rookie of the year

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

LMAO @ "The Truth Hurts" .
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC-RAPTORS
Look closely Pierce sacked Bosh that's why he fell down. Nice dunk otherwise.

Oh yeah, he definitely got him good. But it just made it look funny that he doubled over in pain after the dunk.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #8
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I just made this.

The Raptors deserved to be laughed at. Pierce does that to my teammate, I at least got something to say. They just walked away. Look at that. They all just f*cking walked away. Trades need to be made. I will not have the team that represents my city be soft. We might have sucked but soft is not acceptable.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #9
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
The Raptors deserved to be laughed at. Pierce does that to my teammate, I at least got something to say. They just walked away. Look at that. They all just f*cking walked away. Trades need to be made. I will not have the team that represents my city be soft. We might have sucked but soft is not acceptable.

Yeah, its pretty sad that the coaches had to stand up for Bosh.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:25 AM   #10
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo
Yeah, its pretty sad that the coaches had to stand up for Bosh.
That is just betrayal. Your teammate is lying there in pain on the floor and you walk away? What the hell is going on with this team? Earlier in the year they would help each other off the floor and now what is the problem? Calderon had a lot to say to the C's in years past, why not say something then? Man, Raps should sign me. That was some b*tch ass basketball right there.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:27 AM   #11
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
LMAO @ "The Truth Hurts" .

Hahaha I thought that zoom needed something, and popped that on there.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #12
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

"Paul Pierce has no regard for human life!!!!"
Old 11-28-2009, 12:34 AM   #13
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Sad...where's the unity? This team has no b@lls.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:37 AM   #14
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't know he could still throw it down like that.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:37 AM   #15
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
"Paul Pierce has no regard for human life!!!!"

Seriously. Dude jacked his knee into him and looked at him like "Yea bitch."
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: