Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-30-2009, 04:26 AM   #106
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation
Default Re: Is Chris Johnson better then Adrian Peterson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
okay, so you probably have Reggie Bush somewhat high on your list?

I don't have a problem with you saying Rice is better...

This is just a personal prefernce of mine...I like RBs that run...and don't get me wrong, Rice can run, but I think Jones is running better, on a crappier team...and he has been pretty well proven now, last year he was solid also...
No I don't have Reggie Bush high on my list. I doubt he'd crack my top 25. Ray Rice is far more dynamic and explosive than Thomas Jones and it's honestly a joke to rank him above Rice at this stage.

To each their own. Just my two cents. I am not trying to be offensive
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:29 AM   #107
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
No I don't have Reggie Bush high on my list. I doubt he'd crack my top 25. Ray Rice is far more dynamic and explosive than Thomas Jones and it's honestly a joke to rank him above Rice at this stage.

To each their own. Just my two cents. I am not trying to be offensive
putting Rice over Jackson is retarded.

To each their own. No offense...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:43 AM   #108
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wait so people really dont think DeAngelo Williams is a top 5 back? You would really take MJD or Rice over him? Can I ask why? What does DW have to do to get you guys to recogninze him? He's splitting carries on a team with a banged up line and a QB that sucks, and still giving you 5 yards a carry and has possibly the best stiff arm in the game. The guy is a beast.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:56 AM   #109
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

so...thread title:

^^^ yes and no...
This sh!t went 8 pages and It took you days to come up with the same answer I made in the second post
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #110
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope you saw that play right there by Pierre Thomas primetime, he is FAR from a product of Brees.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 PM   #111
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I hope you saw that play right there by Pierre Thomas primetime, he is FAR from a product of Brees.
I did see that, it was fantastic...

he still isn't a top 10 RB though...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #112
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I did see that, it was fantastic...

he still isn't a top 10 RB though...
I think he has every tool there is except elite speed, but to each his own
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: