Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 11:13 PM   #166
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation
Default Re:

Roy Williams finally making a move in coverage??

Marion Barber is a great Fantasy Football guy.

Damn I didn't even realize...28 unanswered...unbelievable!

Last edited by LiL Stevie : 10-29-2006 at 11:17 PM.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:16 PM   #167
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

28-14.

HUGE win if Dallas can hold on.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:17 PM   #168
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Romo knows to throw to TO. What a frikken concept...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:17 PM   #169
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Yes!!!!!! Finally.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:18 PM   #170
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
28-14.

Next two games are easy...puts us in a great position
Old 10-29-2006, 11:18 PM   #171
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
28-14.

Dumb post...what do you mean IF? Its 2mins and some change left. 4th quarter. Where is your brain at?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:19 PM   #172
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Next two games are easy...puts us in a great position

How are the next two games easy when Panthers fans thought this game was easy...and look what happened. Same with Eagles vs TB. Same with Jags vs Houston. Need I continue with games that teams that should have won (games that were easy) LOST? Do I? Nothing is easy. Dallas can drop those two just as easy as you think they can win them. That is a FACT not a phucking opinion.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:21 PM   #173
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

Don't sleep on the Redskins...they've got players who can make plays and that will always keep em in it. Clinton Portis will probably be the best/2nd best running back they've faced this season depending on how you rank him and Tiki Barber. The Cardinals...ehh they looked so good for 2/3 of the game against the Bears but now, they're back to the same old Cardinals. Fitzgerald should be back for that one too.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:22 PM   #174
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Dumb post...what do you mean IF? Its 2mins and some change left. 4th quarter. Where is your brain at?

Cause its not outa the question that a team can score two TD's in 2 mins? Especially against a D thats given up huge plays all year long. Not to mention Panthers have Steve fuuccckin Smith.

I'll jus chalk it up to good ole GOBB bitterness. How bout them Eagles? That offense sure is lethal.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:22 PM   #175
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How are the next two games easy when Panthers fans thought this game was easy...and look what happened. Same with Eagles vs TB. Same with Jags vs Houston. Need I continue with games that teams that should have won (games that were easy) LOST? Do I? Nothing is easy. Dallas can drop those two just as easy as you think they can win them. That is a FACT not a phucking opinion.

I have to say I agree with you, theres been sh!t load of upsets. but the next two games are against easier opponents than this weeks at least, and coming off a great game this week, I like the chances. But nothing is for sure like you said.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:23 PM   #176
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

Greg Ellis has been the defensive MVP for the team this season. So much talk about him being mad about being turned to linebacker before the season started, but looks like things are working out great.

So looks like Keith Davis has officially gotten his starting job back.

Barber is a damn powerful running back! TOUGH runner. He picks up those yards that Julius can't get.

Last edited by LiL Stevie : 10-29-2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:26 PM   #177
hotsizzle
Superstar

Marion Barber just won me my fantasy game...

35 unanswered points
Old 10-29-2006, 11:27 PM   #178
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Cause its not outa the question that a team can score two TD's in 2 mins? Especially against a D thats given up huge plays all year long. Not to mention Panthers have Steve fuuccckin Smith.

I'll jus chalk it up to good ole GOBB bitterness. How bout them Eagles? That offense sure is lethal.

How is this being bitter you baboon??????? You're phucking retarded? Your post was dumb. Dallas could be up by a 100 and your silly bubba gump ass types it. Dallas has the momentum, they are in control. No way you blow a 14 pt lead with 2mins and some change left. Absolutely no way. Get a clue diickhead.

Eagles are irrelevant but considering i just biitch slapped you go figure. You need something to save face right?
Old 10-29-2006, 11:28 PM   #179
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Marion Barber just won me my fantasy game...

35 unanswered points

Me too. I had him and Fred Taylor. I'm so happy he scored again.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:28 PM   #180
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow. I think id consider that a crushing defeat. Not season ending of course. Not at .500 with half the season to go. But it hurts. And another Td. Yes.....officially a crushing defeat.

First game of the season neither Peppers or smith had an "Oh my god" play. I guess Peppers blocked the kick but the TO took it away.

Im ok not getting 13-14 wins in the regular seasons. Panthers make the playoffs they can get things done.

If I didnt also have the Bears id probably be more depressed than I am.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: