Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-30-2006, 09:26 PM   #211
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Default ...

Teddy is the man.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:31 PM   #212
hotsizzle
Superstar

Laurence Maroney is a STUD
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:26 AM   #213
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Wow, New England has looked energized all night while Minny (mainly their offense) has looked dead.

PLAY TARVARIS!!!

Seriously, Brad Johnson is garbage now. I dont know how many times hes thrown 3 or 4 yards on third and long. Our D is stacked but our O IS AWFUL!!! Maybe we could get Randy and Daunte back for cheap? Seems like they need Minny as much as Minny needs them.

PLEASE PLAY TARVARIS!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:28 AM   #214
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Bill Belichek is so full of himself. Going for it on 4th and 5 from midfield, with your team up 24 points in the 4th.
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:30 AM   #215
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Well this win certainly has me looking forward to the sunday night game. I thought the colts were gonna run through the Pats.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:32 AM   #216
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

There has been three AWFUL calls tonight. The one they called Wiggins catch a fumble, even after review. The Darren Sharper illegal contact BS. And finally, the Travis Taylor Off. pass interference. That was awful.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 05:22 PM   #217
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Man, that Carolina game was ugly, they're playing with zero pride right now...it's ugly, our defense has zero emotion and it's time to bench Chris Gamble...outside of having like 15 INTs, he gets burned too often, Marshall is a nicer corner then him already. Dallas sucks, I don't care if they won 35-14...3 of those TDS were off Carolina's turnovers...bottom line, that was one of the most ugliest football games I've seen from Carolina and the sad thing is...they were in the lead for majority of the game, so don't give Dallas that much credit.

1. Carolina need to fire their offensive coordinator...I'm real tired of watching this talented group of players run these predicable routine plays. They only use Smith & Keyshawn...it's retarded, use Going sometimes....use Shelton...use Colbert...I'm starting to question this coaching staff. They're playing it way too safe and it's costing us games.

2. Draft a LB, this is the worse LB core in the league without Morgan...he's the Peppers/Jenkins for this defense...we only have one good LB and that's our 2nd year player in Thomas Davis...but he still makes rookie mistakes. Our DL opens so many holes for the LBs but they can tackle for sh*t...if you don't have good LBs in this league, it kinda ruins everything else...LB's are the most important thing in football. All our coverage problems are coming because our LBs can cover anyone...they get burned consistantly, and they can't blitz at all. We should have signed Mark Fields.

3. PLEASE give DeAngelo Williams the starting role, trade or waive Foster...he's crap...he has no speed or vision, and he fumbles the ball so much...to me everytime he runs the ball it's like a waste of a down...he's too slow and too stupid, unless there is a huge gap, he'll get 2-3 yards...he doesn't create nothing, that's why we have so much trouble with 3rd down conversation.

4. Bench Gamble, or atleast split his playing time with Marhshall's...he's a stud, Gamble takes too much chances out there...he might INT the ball alot but he gets burned more then anything.

Bottom line, this team will be fine...they need to go 6-2 after the bye week...as long as they start PLAYING like I know they're capable off, so far it's been a rollercoaster ride.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: