Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #16
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What is the Super Bowl starting to look like? My Top 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
If I won Powerball tomorrow I'd put it all on that bet. I'm serious.

OK, I did the math. That's only 4k profit. Interest is a lot better. Right? I only have 250k in the bank so I get a different rate.
yeah, one day of intrest beats 10,000 to 1

maybe even 1 hour of interest...

it would be a waste of time really...

it would be funny though...lol
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:46 AM   #17
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
oh yeah, for sure...

seems like with the way the NFL can be unpredictable... it might be a decent bet to make on a few of these teams at the start of the season.

Dallas was 9/1 odds...

If you wanted a 11% gain in 5 months, it's not a bad investment... it's not great, but it's not bad.

10,000 wins you $1,110... that wouldn't of been a bad bet.

And if the Cowboys win... You paid for it to happen.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #18
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

The Chargers have an offense that's best suited for winning critical playoff games. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The words "Cincinnati" and "Super Bowl" make the hair on my arms stand up. I was too young to remember their last one. Just getting to the playoffs is not good enough. To win a game isn't good enough. Maybe an AFC title game appearance is satisfactory, but dammit, I want the whole shebang!

We got the ground game to do it. We can just pound, pound, POUND away. And I'm banking on that we haven't seen the best out of our passing game yet, and that we will peak at the right time. Combine those with our defense, which is outstanding vs. the run (so-so against the pass) and I think that we have as good of a chance as anyone. Are there a few AFC teams that may be better? Sure. THAT much better, though? Can't say that. Yeah, experience in big games is lacking, but I'm banking that the pressure is on everyone else (Indy/Pats) and we can just go on and be carefree, since people may still not take us seriously.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #20
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

I've been meaning to ask you what's with Cinci's offense being so conservative after they've jumped out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead? Most of those 17-13 wins should have been blowouts.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #21
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
I've been meaning to ask you what's with Cinci's offense being so conservative after they've jumped out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead? Most of those 17-13 wins should have been blowouts.

Very conservative, vanilla playcalling. We really don't have a deep threat either (Chad doesn't seem to do this much anymore), so it's a bit hard to go for that sort of "knock out" punch.

This is very much a Pittsburgh Steelers-esque offensive squad (or at least the way the Steelers used to be). Rely on line play up front and get that 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

What the Bengals should strive for is to find a way to return to the form that they had for that dominating performance they had against the bears, where it was a good balance.

Last edited by mlh1981 : 12-01-2009 at 01:51 PM.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Vikings vs. Chargers would be too perfect.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

Shame you have to come through Thunderdome where ESPN hype machines get exposed.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:12 PM   #24
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

In the words of the late NWO, that would be TOO SWEEEET!!!
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #25
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

NO vs SD would be sick. Brees vs Rivers. Brees vs LT. Brees vs former team. high scoring offenses. I think that would be fun.

So would NO vs Indy.

Minn vs NE

Minn vs Cincy

I would love for it to be two crazy teams no one would've thought about at the start of the season, like Cincy vs NO.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: