Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 05:50 PM   #31
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Anyone like Lil Wayne and Birdmans "Stunting like my daddy". Not really childish but I think it plain sucks and is a rather weird name for a song.

Edit-Chain gang low and Laffy taffy were on all the white kids myspaces from march-july of this year which was really annoying. Also who the h3ll likes the feature where we have to listen to that person choice of music on there page? Damn the ones that really suck are the people who load it up with 2 videos , 3 youtubes and music .....There pages go so slow ....Thats partly why i dont use myspace anymore.

Hence the reason I stopped myspace'ing.

Who really needs a thousand photos of movies/bands/etc, plus a ****load of songs and videos. can't even open half the pages, and I use high speed internet.

Some people are so damn attention hungry.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:52 PM   #32
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

What kind of loser actually goes on 13 year old myspaces?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:53 PM   #33
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
my chain don't hang low but my balls do

I think this probably sounded like a good thing to say in your head. But you must not have really thought it out. Since when did girls care how low a guys balls hung? I could see if you said "my d!ck hangs low", but having your balls hang low is just gross. If anything it'd just make your d!ck look smaller. Just some advice for next time.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:58 PM   #34
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I think this probably sounded like a good thing to say in your head. But you must not have really thought it out. Since when did girls care how low a guys balls hung? I could see if you said "my d!ck hangs low", but having your balls hang low is just gross. If anything it'd just make your d!ck look smaller. Just some advice for next time.
do your balls hang low, B-Low?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:59 PM   #35
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
do your balls hang low, B-Low?

Not as low as GoRapz apparently
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:00 PM   #36
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Anything by Yung Joc or lil flip is the worst rap song ever.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:02 PM   #37
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

how does that make your **** look smaller?

My Balls Hang Low
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #38
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
What kind of loser actually goes on 13 year old myspaces?

I really don't know but they need not to be fing retards and load there page up with a million videos and pictures so the page can actually run.Fing stupid myspace kids.....Infact Im going to watch the ernest halloween movie instead of surfing myspace, anyone remember that one?
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #39
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
WTF do you have to exist? seriously, go munch on a c0ck or something, you're so useless.

yea...

Is this TMOGE's MOM? Or are you guys a couple?
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:14 PM   #40
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Do your balls hang low, FabCasablancas?

if so, do they wobble to the flo?
Old 10-29-2006, 06:17 PM   #41
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Yep.. I was right! GeeWiz is another TMOGE's alias.. how many is that? 972?
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:20 PM   #42
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Yep.. I was right! GeeWiz is another TMOGE's alias.. how many is that? 972?
apparently everyone except you is TMOGe meaning... 4,072 aliases.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:26 PM   #43
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

The whole Knoe is Gobb fiasco on the old board was pretty funny, I got pretty tied up in it.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:28 PM   #44
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Knoe Still doesn't know about it.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:09 PM   #45
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

nah, gotta be Laffy Taffy.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: