Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Warrick Dunn purchases stake in Falcons

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750819

Quote:
The Atlanta Falcons announced Thursday that former running back Warrick Dunn will be a minority owner.

The team said the purchase has been unanimously approved by NFL owners. The deal should be finalized by March 1, 2010.

"This opportunity fulfills one of my professional goals to expand my knowledge and experience in the area of NFL team management, branding and operations," Dunn said. "I am excited to be back as part of the Falcons team and, in particular, to work with Mr. Blank."

Really cool, by all accounts Dunn's an outstanding individual. With so many former players blowing cash on stuff like failed restaurants I'm surprised there aren't more that go this path. Hopefully he can get involved with stuff like the competition committee and the rookie symposium.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Warrick Dunn purchases stake in Falcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750819

Really cool, by all accounts Dunn's an outstanding individual. With so many former players blowing cash on stuff like failed restaurants I'm surprised there aren't more that go this path. Hopefully he can get involved with stuff like the competition committee and the rookie symposium.

Way to go Warrick. Always good to see a former player who handled his finances well. I was always a big fan of his.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #3
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Warrick Dunn purchases stake in Falcons

Quote:
Really cool, by all accounts Dunn's an outstanding individual. With so many former players blowing cash on stuff like failed restaurants I'm surprised there aren't more that go this path.

A lot of them can't go this route even if they had the money to buy in. Owning a football team is a cash cow and you aren't going to see many owner's selling.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: