Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: Ghost stories

In the spirit of halloween I'll share a recent story.

About a couple of weeks ago I posted on here that a friend of mine past away (Bradley). One of my best friend's brother, who was Bradley's best friend, told me the creepiest story the other day. He was in his room lying down watching T.V and turned his eyes and saw Bradley sitting at the edge of his bed weeping. Normally he doesn't like scary things, he can't even watch a scary movie, but he just sat there trying to talk to Brad. A few seconds later the figure disappeared. I was creeped out after that. When I came home that night I couldn't sleep. When I go to bed I usually throw the pillows on the floor. My wife puts them there so my son doesn't roll off the bed. I had an eerie feeling that Bradley was in the room with me. I could swear when I looked at the pillows on the floor that a dent was imprinting in them like a head was laying down on it.

Sometimes after a great tragedy your mind loses it's perception. Who knows, it could have been in his dreams. But in any case it still creeped the shyt out of me.

Last edited by hateraid : 10-29-2006 at 05:58 PM.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:56 PM   #2
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

I dont believe in ghosts... But way back when my grandma died and I was only like 14 I remember seeing a shadow on the roof when I was going to sleep, I'm sure it wasnt a "ghost" but just something notable
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:58 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

this is my favorite ghost story

one time, 5 friends were out camping. one of the friends saw a ghost. it was pretty scary. nothing happened, though. he was just a big puussy.

the end
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: