Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-29-2006, 06:02 PM   #1
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation
Default Lakerfans "Lets give Raja Dum Bell some Hell"

I'm gonna dedicate my (300th post again LOL) on a topic to get even with Raja Dumb Bell:stupid: for being a dirty, underhanded, kaniving lower than dirt individual that he is and for that nasty forearm clothesline he did on Kobe . That was a vicious brutal act for no apparent reason nor was it a retaliation of any kind it was just uncalled for and unsportsmanlike on the part of Bell. So Lakerfans let's monitor Raja Bell's behavoir towards the Kobester and on how he plays Kobe not just in Tuesdays home opener but through-out each and every encounter they have w/eachother this year and beyond.

There could be bad blood brewing between the two but Kobe being a true professional that he is handled it perfectly by just laughing it off cause he knows that was a just a stupid act . Kobe's smart enough to know not to retaliate in the p/o's cause he's more valuable to the Lakers than Raja Bell is to the Suns besides we have just the right antidote for Raja incase he acts up again this year his name's Maurice Evans a physical speciman who will be Kobe's primary back-up. So in ending this topic Lakerfans lets all of us give Raja Dumb Bell:stupid: some He11 and boo his pathetic aszz everytime he touches the ball.Any inputs or comments welcome .[/quote].
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:28 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I say let Artest handle him. Artest's recent comments were brilliant. He knew exactly what he was doing when he made those comments about mr. bell. And you know little bell would get his bell rung if he went up against anyone like Artest. We all also know how bell gets his panties in a bunch when others challenge him.

Notice how he has kept his yap shut so far about Artest's comments? Thats some pretty good mental warfare if you ask me.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Notice how he has kept his yap shut so far about Artest's comments? Thats some pretty good mental warfare if you ask me.

Artest is the strongest man in the NBA for his size. Raja is the weakest...he better have kept his mouth shut loool.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #4
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Man, this was last season I think it's time to move on. While I think Raja's defensive abilities are waaaaay over-hyped, I don't think it's worth dwelling on the clothesline incident anymore. Obviously he's gonna get boo'd pretty good on Tuesday (as he should be), but I think re-hashing this particular incident isn't really worth our time. If he has any kind of game he can try and prove it this season, otherwise the refs will probably be keeping a close eye on him and I'm sure he won't have the opportunity to lose control like that anymore.

However, as far as Bell's incessant flopping is concerned, hopefully the refs are seeing it when they watch their game replays and will be aware of it, but it's just something Kobe or whoever Bell is guarding will have to be aware of. If he gets one offensive foul called whenever they play with all that flopping more power to him, because he'll be giving up position all those other times they don't call it while he's flopping to the floor - it's just bad defense from a strategic standpoint. Flopping defense has never paid off in the long run, it never helped Vlade get past Shaq and it won't help Bell contain Kobe (or anybody else), but I have to say I'm also much more anxious to see Bell have to face Artest than Tuesday's matchup with Kobe - Kobe's gonna be rusty as heck so I doubt we'll see too many fireworks there, but it was awfully nice of Artest to raise the awareness of Raja's overall crappiness to the general NBA population like that!
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:24 PM   #5
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Kobe, needs to be smart and don't force his will over Phoneix/ Raja Bell. If kobe not 100% ready its not worth losing him. Hope Kobe dont let all the hype push him to try too doing what we already now what he can do. Raja Bell, is a nobody Phoneix have been trying to hype this guy up as a Kobe stopper... I like how Kobe plays the game so, lets not get dirty with dirt.

Sorry, let me vent out a little bit... Evans kick Raja A**. Sorry that was not profession at all so let me correct myself....Evans kick Raja A**..
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 06:36 AM   #6
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

Kill Raja!!!
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:33 PM   #7
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd
Kill Raja!!!

I totally agree with you on this one!!!! lol

I'm still surprise Raja only was given a one day suspension for a cheap wrestling move on Kobe. I thought it was worse then a punch. He did it on purpose and even with the intend to cause some serious harm, Raja is a B*tch I wish Artest would knock the sh*t out of him. But that would end Artest career.
Raja is a cheap shot artist and does not deserve to be in the NBA. Hopefully he does not try to take another shot at Kobe tomorrow. If he did I bet Stern doesn't even give him a suspension. It would be funny if Sasha goes at him and knock him out. Good thing we have Evans!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

what did Artest say about Raja?
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:51 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTrujillo
what did Artest say about Raja?

i dont remember exactly but he was saying he wanted to fight him because he didnt like the little dirty things he kept doing. He also mentioned hes a good defender and he isnt taking away from his defense but he just wants to pull him off the court for a fight.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:46 PM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
i dont remember exactly but he was saying he wanted to fight him because he didnt like the little dirty things he kept doing. He also mentioned hes a good defender and he isnt taking away from his defense but he just wants to pull him off the court for a fight.

I believe if you go to the Sacramento forum, they have a thread on the subject still there. It was cool.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 10:55 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I believe if you go to the Sacramento forum, they have a thread on the subject still there. It was cool.

gimme some a dat smoke yo
Old 10-30-2006, 11:09 PM   #12
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
gimme some a dat smoke yo

Man I'm getting tempted again I been off that sh*t for two month now!! Pass that sh*t!! JK Just messing I'm cool!!! I just need my beer!! The season to start!! And NBA + ISH as my anti-drug!!!! Did I mention Beer!!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:22 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Man I'm getting tempted again I been off that sh*t for two month now!! Pass that sh*t!! JK Just messing I'm cool!!! I just need my beer!! The season to start!! And NBA + ISH as my anti-drug!!!! Did I mention Beer!!!!

here u go
Old 10-31-2006, 12:43 AM   #14
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Off Topic: But have you guys heard what there is saying in the NBA FORUM on this website about Lakers Fans. I will post the comments and tell me what you all think:
Quote:
Laker fans can make a difference by respecting other team forums and not
high jacking other forums and complaining about it in that team's forum.
I for one pledge to not make any posts in the Laker forum because
it is pure waste of time. Laker fans can have the bandwagoning all
to themselves.

I will continue to post intelligently in other team forums about players and issues on their teams along with posting in the CLIPPER FORUM

All team forums need mods. Many team forums dont have them.
The Mods need to lock threads too. (There is a thread in the Clipper
Forum...TT vs VLAD which needs locking...because it is one of garbage
time threads that you all are talking about. )
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:32 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Dont worry about em Cool.

We dont need those stupid posters. They think they post intelligently here when all they say is "Kobe is a ball hog"

Thats not intelligent posting.

Those people still dwell on the fact that Kobe will one day be better than Jordan.

They dont focus on whats now...thats the thing...THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW.

Its Kobes time to shine baby.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: