Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 06:56 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: Relationships vs. Hookups

I was just wondering how many guys (or girls) here are actually IN relationships, and for those that are do you ever miss your days of being single and dating around?

And for the people who aren't in one, are you actually looking for a relationship or do you prefer random hookups (different chick every week)?

-----------------------------

Personally, I'm in a relationship but its a long distance deal. We've been together for 11 months now but I actually do miss being single sometimes, especially being in college it gets kinda tempting, but in the long run i'm glad i found someone who i think im gonna spend the rest of my life with.

How bout you guys? Relationship or hookups?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:57 PM   #2
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I really don't think it's any comparison, a relationship is much better than having someone that's just more than a friend.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:00 PM   #3
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

relationships are too complicated, or at least mine always are, and yet I'm still in one (sort of). Anyway my point is that I am bitter and want out, take of that what you will. lol
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:02 PM   #4
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

less than 2% of I.S.H posters are involved in consensual sexual relationships, with another human being of the opposite sex, where money isn't exchanged
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:02 PM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's hard to determine who you're going to spend the rest of you life with. Out of all my friends at your age that were in a serious relationship only a couple had made it to marriage. I was one of them.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:04 PM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my everyday is complete when i get to see that chris bosh avatar
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:04 PM   #7
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool
Default re

Im in a relationship for almost 3 years now coming up in the end of november. Being in one has taght me lots of things but made me realize how nice it is not to be single. I never really think about being single cuz im pretty much made up my mind ill be with him for a long time. Although it gets pretty fuked sometimes, i wouldnt have it any other way.
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #8
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabla
Im in a relationship for almost 3 years now coming up in the end of november. Being in one has taght me lots of things but made me realize how nice it is not to be single. I never really think about being single cuz im pretty much made up my mind ill be with him for a long time. Although it gets pretty fuked sometimes, i wouldnt have it any other way.

Show us your pic.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats hateraid...how long have you guys been together?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #10
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I dont think people should concern themselves with finding a longterm lover until after college, because college relationships rarely last. there's too much temptation, people are too young and immature, it's better to just enjoy yourself at that age. but after that? its time to grow up and settle down and find someone to love... I hate these 30-something swingers who live at singles bars lookin to get laid. grow up.

Quote:
Personally, I'm in a relationship but its a long distance deal. We've been together for 11 months now but I actually do miss being single sometimes, especially being in college it gets kinda tempting, but in the long run i'm glad i found someone who i think im gonna spend the rest of my life with.
youre such a sucker, she's probably guzzling some guys kids as you type.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:06 PM   #11
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

Quote:
less than 2% of I.S.H posters are involved in consensual sexual relationships, with another human being of the opposite sex, where money isn't exchanged

Guess im part of that 2 %. Love being wit my girl tho, thru good and bad times its great to have that someone u can count on.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:06 PM   #12
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
this is pretty much true
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #13
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Show us your pic.

i'd rather not. I'm sure my man woudlnt want me ballin' out our pic on ISH. lol
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

geewiz + relationship advice =
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:09 PM   #15
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Nah, this is a hoops board not a Warcraft World board. Lots of people on this site have played ball and chicks love ball players. That and many of us are in college where girls are always down.

I'm in a relationship right now, we haven't said we're not seeing other people but it's kind of understood since we've been dating for 2 months.

It definately does suck not being able to pick up girls when you go out. You'll be talking to a hot chick and thinking; "Damn, can't even do anything."

I'd say it has more positives then negatives. You're guaranteed to have a better sex life, you have someone who always has your back (until the relationship goes south) and as much as being single is fun, being in a relationship has a lot of good times and feelings that you just don't get until you find someone you want to be with.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: