Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 07:09 PM   #16
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

,wiz read it at wiki.

I mean

Quote:
I hate these 30-something swingers who live at singles bars lookin to get laid. grow up.

He's what 16? Can't even drink in Canada, ouchies.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:11 PM   #17
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

And I'd much rather be in a relationship, random hookups are really meaningless.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:12 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

why do you need any sort of meaning?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:12 PM   #19
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
Nah, this is a hoops board not a Warcraft World board. Lots of people on this site have played ball and chicks love ball players. That and many of us are in college where girls are always down.

I'm in a relationship right now, we haven't said we're not seeing other people but it's kind of understood since we've been dating for 2 months.

It definately does suck not being able to pick up girls when you go out. You'll be talking to a hot chick and thinking; "Damn, can't even do anything."

I'd say it has more positives then negatives. You're guaranteed to have a better sex life, you have someone who always has your back (until the relationship goes south) and as much as being single is fun, being in a relationship has a lot of good times and feelings that you just don't get until you find someone you want to be with.

nicely said. once in a relationship hard to see yourself not in one if u truly love the other. again, i would have it no other way.
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:13 PM   #20
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

Quote:
i'd rather not. I'm sure my man woudlnt want me ballin' out our pic on ISH. lol

U dun know mami, Daddy wouldnt like that.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #21
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
U dun know mami, Daddy wouldnt like that.

:stupid:

see? wifey knows best!
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:17 PM   #22
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voratian
,wiz read it at wiki.

I mean

He's what 16? Can't even drink in Canada, ouchies.

Geewiz proven once again to be the biggest bs artist on ISH

kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:20 PM   #23
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
geewiz + relationship advice =
hey, lord forbid you take it. that doesn't prevent me from posting it.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:24 PM   #24
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Geewiz proven once again to be the biggest bs artist on ISH
yeah I'm such a great BS artist. all the great BS artists give you their age, picture, and personal details, admit that they're virgins, etc. i'm a BS artist for the ages. so slick. so impossible to read.

it couldn't be just, I know people/family members that talk to me about their lives.. that can't be it.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:33 PM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23

It definately does suck not being able to pick up girls when you go out. You'll be talking to a hot chick and thinking; "Damn, can't even do anything."

I'd say it has more positives then negatives. You're guaranteed to have a better sex life, you have someone who always has your back (until the relationship goes south) and as much as being single is fun, being in a relationship has a lot of good times and feelings that you just don't get until you find someone you want to be with.

Yeah that's basically how i feel too. Its hard having girls ask you out, or KNOWING that you can have a hot girl but not being able to do anything about it (without feeling guilty at least). I actually had a girl leave my apartment crying last week cuz i wouldn't have sex with her lol...its costing me a lot of "friends".

But like you said the positives really outweigh the negatives
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:34 PM   #26
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

no, geewiz. you don't get to share your advice ever.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #27
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
And for the people who aren't in one, are you actually looking for a relationship or do you prefer random hookups (different chick every week)?

I prefer random hookups.
basketballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #28
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I was just wondering how many guys (or girls) here are actually IN relationships, and for those that are do you ever miss your days of being single and dating around?

And for the people who aren't in one, are you actually looking for a relationship or do you prefer random hookups (different chick every week)?
For me, a "no-strings attached" relationship is the best. It has the advantages of being like a hookup (freedom), but without the emotional entanglements of a traditional relationship. Usually, it takes an older woman (30+) who's busy enough not to want a "day in-day out" relationship, but wants a steady supply of 'love' from someone she feels a reasonable amount of comfort with.

I just busted out of a relationship so I could breathe some air. I thought this chick would be down for my "no-strings" arrangement, but she flipped the script on me. Oh well, back to the drawing board.....
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #29
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I hate these 30-something swingers who live at singles bars lookin to get laid. grow up.

Quote:

it couldn't be just, I know people/family members that talk to me about their lives.. that can't be it.

So you've never been to a bar and you still wanna talk **** about hating 30-something swingers at bars.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #30
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
So you've never been to a bar and you still wanna talk **** about hating 30-something swingers at bars.
basically. problem?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: