Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #31
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I'm in a relationship and it's been going on for a little over 11 months. I'm very happy and I would'nt change anything.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #32
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Basically ...no credibility. On this or any other subject you talk **** about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
basically. problem?
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:01 PM   #33
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I'm in a relationship and it's been going on for a little over 11 months.
I dont believe you.

Quote:
Basically ...no credibility. On this or any other subject you talk **** about.
basically.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #34
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
less than 2% of I.S.H posters are involved in consensual sexual relationships, with another human being of the opposite sex, where money isn't exchanged
speak for yourself 40 year old virgin
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #35
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread is funny as. I always like these ones.

*Ced pulls on his big boy pants, grunts and scratches his nads*

Talking from experience:

Quote:
3 year relationship:
It was great at first, I may be bitter now, but I still miss her. The bond you form with a gfriend can be so tight. You talk about stuff you could never talk about with guy mates. But guy mates are there through thick and thin, women are untrustworthy and damn annoying at the end of the day. They have flawed logic and are damn stubborn. Men are suppossed to be stubborn, but it's the women I tell you, the WOMEN!

The ex:

She wasn't totally hot, though this is a stink photo, we had a really close bond.

If I could find the perfect girl, somebody that adores me, but doesn't want to spend every damn second with me, and doesn't try dictating who I hang with. Then relationships would be cool.

Quote:
Random hookups:
Have been good, unless I get an STI, lol. The worse you treat them, the more they want. It's funy as sh*t. I've always been the nice guy, and end up with a whole bunch of female friends. Now I act like an arrogant prick, and I get women. I nailed a 29 year old lingerie shop worker on Saturday, that was good, she had lots of nice lingerie, and was an animal. But for all the hookups, you can get emotionally lonely.

A hook up:

Hot sex

A bad hook up:

Stalker goth

I've been single for a year, and I think a girlfriend would be great for next year, if I can find a good one.

Last edited by Seņor Cedric : 10-29-2006 at 08:09 PM.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:09 PM   #36
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

The random hookup girl is FINE. The ex is just plain ugly.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:10 PM   #37
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

i hate goth girls... they always catch you when your feeling a little low in a place with dim light. Your a little loose and they take advantage of you. Then every1 finds out and you hear about it everyday.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #38
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
i hate goth girls... they always catch you when your feeling a little low in a place with dim light. Your a little loose and they take advantage of you. Then every1 finds out and you hear about it everyday.

Haha, exactally! It's happened to me a few times. They wait until you're wasted, and...... pounce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
The random hookup girl is FINE. The ex is just plain ugly.
Reason why not to judge from photos. My ex got cracked on all the time, and looks a lot, I mean a lot better than that photo.

The other chick, Carla, looks better in that photo than what she is.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:29 PM   #39
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've never been with a goth girl. But damn Ced props on that middle girl!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:55 PM   #40
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I dont believe you.
believe it. I do have a life outside of ISH. November 12 will be the one-year mark.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:22 PM   #41
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I've never been with a goth girl. But damn Ced props on that middle girl!

She lives at the other end of the country, but I'll see her agin at New Years hopefully, and for sure in January at Big Day Out.

Honestly I think my ex is underrated, I wish I could find a better pic of her, but I'm not on my comp.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:32 PM   #42
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

AppleNader goal:

Smokin a.n.a.l sex with hot white girl.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:00 PM   #43
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

hookups when young and in college, relationship once you're set and reasonably happy with life.

It takes a guy a while to establish himself in this day and age plus we also live longer so it helps to wait. I love my wife but I do realize that being married meant that quiet a few things I wanted to do in life I most likely cannot do anymore. Same for her. Marriage killed a few dreams for both of us. It ain't a bad thing but you just need to be willing to give a few things up if you wanna go the serious relationship route.

Last edited by shadow : 10-29-2006 at 11:31 PM.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: