Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #31
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

I was and still am all for the Rep System. The only problem was that people used it incorrectly.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #32
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

For
It was entertaining, especially when people made a thread about getting negative reps and the whole thing turned in a flame war or what not. Keeps the board going in the off-season.

Like the idea of full disclosure, that'll probably stop abuse, or make for some good flame wars.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #33
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

well the regular season is about to start. so we don't need any stupid entertainment.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #34
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I dont hate faags but why are you bestfriends with one? seems kinda like you play for both teams if you ask me, just saying
gay people don't play for both teams.. bisexuals do. get it right fool.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #35
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Kwajo if someone has to tell you to go as captain jack sparrow then damn. Unless you did it already.

You look like him apparently.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #36
Xplict
I airball my layups

Xplict has an OK reputation so far

Typical plea from Ced. His weak personality needs the rep system to build his lack of self esteem and feeds his need for acceptance.

He was one of the people that registered multiple names just to rep himself. This says a lot about him and is pretty sad considering that he is 24. If he was a teenager it might be more understandable.

There is no need for a rep system, Ced just needs to fill some voids in his personality. For everyone else, we'll actually watch nba games.

Advice for everyone: ignore Ced as he is quite a sad person. Seasons about to start.
Advice for Ced: try and find more activities in real life to give you some fulfillment.
Xplict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:16 PM   #37
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
I dont hate faags but why are you bestfriends with one? seems kinda like you play for both teams if you ask me, just saying

My friends on myspace aren't my only real life friends lol.

And whats wrong with having a gay best friend? He's heaps of fun and has a boyfriend, and he's not one of those queer faags.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:18 PM   #38
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
My friends on myspace aren't my only real life friends lol.

And whats wrong with having a gay best friend? He's heaps of fun and has a boyfriend, and he's not one of those queer faags.
it just sounds suspect, and you just added to it...
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #39
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplict
Typical plea from Ced. His weak personality needs the rep system to build his lack of self esteem and feeds his need for acceptance.

You are starting a hate war that I won't be apart of.

Quote:
He was one of the people that registered multiple names just to rep himself. This says a lot about him and is pretty sad considering that he is 24. If he was a teenager it might be more understandable.

I made one other name, and used it for an experiment. I also got hawkfan to stop posting for awhile, because he thought my "Ced" account was an admin account.

Quote:
There is no need for a rep system, Ced just needs to fill some voids in his personality. For everyone else, we'll actually watch nba games.

Wh ys this turning into an attack on me? I'm just suggesting an idea that was in another thread.

Quote:
Advice for everyone: ignore Ced as he is quite a sad person. Seasons about to start.

Who are you? People enjoy my posting, and I enjoy theres. I don't ignore anyone.

Quote:
Advice for Ced: try and find more activities in real life to give you some fulfillment.

Haha, ok, now I have put someone on ignore.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #40
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
it just sounds suspect, and you just added to it...

I don't know why I'm bothtering, for all I care you can think I'm gay. Your opinion on this matter seems worthless anyway.

For somebody that looks like this:

You shouldn't be trying to call out anyone.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #41
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
I don't know why I'm bothtering, for all I care you can think I'm gay. Your opinion on this matter seems worthless anyway.

For somebody that looks like this:

You shouldn't be trying to call out anyone.
im not the one with a gaay friend and making fake accounts as a women trying to get males to like him, its just suspect and pathetic. /thread
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #42
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

the only reason im against the rep system is because of how people use it, for example, somebody gets negatively repped just for not agreeing or saying something about Kobe.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:27 PM   #43
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

is that actually him?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:31 PM   #44
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You want to bring back the reputation system? F you!

It's a joke.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:35 PM   #45
Señor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
im not the one with a gaay friend and making fake accounts as a women trying to get males to like him, its just suspect and pathetic. /thread

I don't really care what you think, but I'm gonna break you down just for the hell of it.

HALLandOATES:
-Listens to a known homosexual band.
-Works as a painter (the gayest of trade jobs)
-Thinks Wade is hot
-Tried to make an 80's club called "80s rack" nobody joined, because the majority of ISHers are straight.
-Looks like this:

Ced:
-Plays in a band because I like women's attention
-Works as a paint chemist (is this gay or straight?)
-Thinks Scarlett is hot.
-Made a successful "Dragon Club" that attracted a lot of manly members that are into women. Dragon's are manly, and are also a symbol of manliness.
-Looks like this:

You be the judge.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: