Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far
Default Do you smoke or drink?

If so, what and why?
I don't smoke, and I rarely drink...only on special occassions like New Years, Anniversaries, Vacations and I don't smoke pot...saw too much potential killed over that sh*t. I like to smoke cigars though, and I only drink Coors Light or Hannessy...Mudslides are pretty nice too.

Plus, why not make that weekly prediction game for Basketball?

Last edited by West-Side : 10-29-2006 at 07:52 PM.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #2
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Neither.

And what game are you talking about?
basketballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #3
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Nope, neither. Smoking to me just seems dirty. Probably because I live in an area where you see the beer drinkers and heavy smokers and it just looks nasty.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i do both.

i smoke a lot more though. drinking is just for weekends for me. weed is for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

we are talking about weed, right?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #5
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I drink a lot. Mostly beer, with some whiskey and rum thrown in. My favorite brands of beer are Alpine, Moosehead & Alexander Keith's. The best rum is Prusser's. Anyway this is an odd thread with two motives, but I answered it partly and now I have to take a dump. Coincidence? I think not.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You mean Docs hood? We had it for basketball a few years. I wondered why nobody did it this year. I ran it for part of a year but I dont feel like putting in the effort now. Id play. just dont feel like running it.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #7
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

smoke no drink sometimes.

having smoke go in and out of your body is disgusting to me. I have a mental block about it.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #8
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

I would play West-side. It would be fun and I'm never ever ever gonna smoke. I'm not into drinking that much.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #9
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

oh, we're talking about weed?

Ive only done weed like 3 times. Its wonderful.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #10
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I smoke maybe once a month. Probably less. Drink just about daily I just dont get drunk often. All I do.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you should watch this video to make an informed decision on smoking.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GcTpIu9Ml...elated&search=
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #12
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Smoke = No.

Drink = Too much.

I started drinking at 7:30 yesterday morning. No lie.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #13
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ....

smoke= nope...tried it and dont like it

drink= on weekends but nothing crazy. I've done the crazy drinking thing as a frosh and im past it. I dont understand how people still enjoy drinking until blackouts on the weekly basis. I just dont get it, i mean you have no idea what you did for a whole night and you prob wouldnt wanna know.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:26 PM   #14
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I drink with dinner now and then, but I'm too old and boring to drink in a party sense.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:29 PM   #15
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

i used to really never drink and just smoke weed..now ive kidna switched
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: