Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #136
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Vs New York Giants game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Your team sucks.
A Redskins fan telling another fan his team sucks?
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #137
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

the redskins almost beat 3 of the best nfc teams in consecutive weeks. too bad suisham is an epic failure of a human being.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #138
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Romo went 41/55, 392 yards, 3 TDs, and 0 Ints...

PERFECT passer rating?
112.1 rating

Vick on the other hand had a perfect passer rating.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #139
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
112.1 rating

Vick on the other hand had a perfect passer rating.
I saw that and I am now confused as to how passer rating works...

Romo vs. Raiders:

18/29 / 62.1 pct. / 309 yards / 2 TDs / 0 Ints.....PASSER RATING: 121.2

Romo vs. Giants:

41/55 / 74.5 pct. / 392 yards / 3 TDs / 0 Ints.....PASSER RATING: 112.1

I thought passer rating was a perfect mix of comp%/yards/TDs/Ints....

Romo was better in EVERY SINGLE ONE of those catagories against the Giants than he was the Radiers...how is his rating lower???

anyone care to explain this to me?
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #140
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In all of my years of watching the NFL I have never known what passer rating consists of nor have I bothered to look it up.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #141
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

Quote:
I saw that and I am now confused as to how passer rating works...

Romo vs. Raiders:

18/29 / 62.1 pct. / 309 yards / 2 TDs / 0 Ints.....PASSER RATING: 121.2

Romo vs. Giants:

41/55 / 74.5 pct. / 392 yards / 3 TDs / 0 Ints.....PASSER RATING: 112.1

I thought passer rating was a perfect mix of comp%/yards/TDs/Ints....

Romo was better in EVERY SINGLE ONE of those catagories against the Giants than he was the Radiers...how is his rating lower???

anyone care to explain this to me?
yards per completion have alot to do with passer rating
Old 12-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #142
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I'm glad we won, but the Giants still look like doo-doo. We had the best o-line in the game for the last two years, and now they couldn't run-block a high school team. Everyone of our big runs came off of a broken play (Fire!). And the defense is ugly. Tuck and Osi aren't doing ****; I can't even name any of our linebackers. Well, I can, but they're not good.

But there's still a chance!
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:56 AM   #143
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
when you talk sh*t it just comes off as jealousy to me...because you are a Skins fan...all you have left in you is Cowboy hate...

I know my team sucks, but I just find it funny when other people don't recognize that their team sucks. The only thing I'm jealous of is your playoff chances, but that goes for every team still in the hunt.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:30 AM   #144
NYCPG
Kids at the park dunk on me

NYCPG has decent reputation

Who gives a **** about his passer rating tell me how many playoff wins he has
NYCPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #145
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCPG
Who gives a **** about his passer rating tell me how many playoff wins he has
we don't care about that here in Dallas...it is ring or bust

if Romo's career follows what Mcnabb's is now, I will be very upset...
Old 12-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #146
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
we don't care about that here in Dallas...it is ring or bust

if Romo's career follows what Mcnabb's is now, I will be very upset...

he's not even at McNabb's level yet you should be very upset... He cant even win a playoff game, let alone be at McNabb's level.... lol
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #147
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
he's not even at McNabb's level yet you should be very upset... He cant even win a playoff game, let alone be at McNabb's level.... lol
then I guess Saints fans should be pissed off with Brees...

Chargers fans upset with Rivers...

Bengals fans upset with Palmer...

Romo is playing great...

McNabb is a failure...
Old 12-07-2009, 04:20 PM   #148
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Romo is playing great...

McNabb is a failure...

riiiiight and you're an ass
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #149
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

Quote:

Romo is playing great...

McNabb is a failure...
how many times has palmer/rivers/brees choked? romo singlehandedly lost a playoff game in seattle, and couldnt even win a playoff game as the #1 seed. he also gets raped in almost every division game after november.

as for mcnabb being a failure, lets look at some facts. mcnabb has never lost a playoff game in the first round, and every time hes made the playoffs hes won at least one game. if he is considered a failure than what does that make romo? stop being a homer/hater
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: