Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 09-10-2009, 01:21 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Michael Redd working on comeback

Charles F. Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports: Michael Redd is back on the court, and that is good news for the Milwaukee Bucks. The 30-year-old shooting guard is encouraged with his progress six months after undergoing surgery in early March, to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament and torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee. Redd worked out with teammates at the Cousins Center on Wednesday and said he “could see the light.”

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4766
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Michael Redd working on comeback

That's awesome news.

I'm not a Bucks fan, but man do I love seeing Michael Redd in action. I hope he has a successful 2009-2010 season and the knee becomes an issue of the past.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As a south paw - this is not his jumping foot (leg) so this advantage is that if he does have open shoots , he doesn't need a huge lift , to fire off a shot.
Layups as well , only concern is landing , and I would have to guess after watching other players with the same injury - it will take some time , and confidence on his part to feel confident the knee won't give out , after rehab.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

I just wish nothing but the best for Redd and the bucks! i hope he can play this whole season and hopefully somehow sneak the bucks into the playoffs! i think if they can get into the playoffs then it will be a good experience for their young players or guys that have never been there..........
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #5
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope he can make it..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bumped :

has anyone heard of Redd's return after this current knee soreness ?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #7
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Ian has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Bumped :

has anyone heard of Redd's return after this current knee soreness ?

I heard on the radio today that Skiles said he's looking good. I think he had a full practice today. I don't have a link at this second, but I know it's official. It sounded like he should be returning soon.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #8
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

I think it will take some time for Redd to get into real game shape and once that occurs , maybe , just maybe the Bucks might have a back court.

I'm still in favor of hammond , moving Charlie Bell and Gadz ... just need to get it done.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: