Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-05-2009, 06:49 AM   #31
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nets win! Nets win! Nets win! Nets get first win of season

Courtney Lee and CDR best players on the nets remember that.
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:54 AM   #32
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

It feels sooo good!!!!! YEAH!!!! PLAYOFFS!!!!!
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #33
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For shame, bobcats. For f*cking shame.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #34
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats to the Nets.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #35
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

er... thanks for transferring this thread here, i guess.

question: where do we go from here?

i don't think it will be very hard to finish better than the t-wolves once we're healthy, but is it really worth lowering our chances for the #1 pick?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #36
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Delagetó
They should have just tried to shoot the moon. Has nobody in the Nets front office ever played Hearts?

On another note, somebody needs to gif T-Will doing that little jig at the end.

Sorry Nets fans, this made me lol. But don't fret guys, the Pacers have lost 9 of their last 10 too.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:37 AM   #37
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
er... thanks for transferring this thread here, i guess.

question: where do we go from here?

i don't think it will be very hard to finish better than the t-wolves once we're healthy, but is it really worth lowering our chances for the #1 pick?
Oh shut up... yoou know you jumped for joy
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:48 AM   #38
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

harsh, dude... of course i jumped for joy when they won. my question had nothing to do with that.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #39
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

As a Raptor fan I used to hate the Nets soo much. But now I can't help but root for you guys and your young talent. Your core nucleus of players has so much potential and a high pick this year will put you guys over the top. All you NJ fans have much to be optimistic about.

Congrats on the win.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:50 AM   #40
gigantes
A piece of fluff

thanks, dude.

although honestly, i'm not sure how the 'potential' is going to work out. when you look at harris, lee and yi you can see three guys who could be above-average starters on an elite team..... OR..... guys who could be exposed as little more than rotation players within the next two years.

harris is the most troubling, frankly, since his defense is so awful considering how athletic he is. not to mention his ability to lead a team is highly suspect, and his tendency to get injured all the time doesn't help. i mean, at least courtney lee is a lock-down defender, so you can picture his offense becoming more reliable at some point and him becoming an excellent starter on an elite team.

CDR and t. williams are nice, and i like them, but honestly, those dudes have just as many question marks associated with them.

the one guy on the nets who i can say is above-average and a future perennial all-star is brook lopez. he's not the most athletic guy, but he's the one guy we have right now that you could plan on building a championship team around.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #41
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Delagetó
They should have just tried to shoot the moon. Has nobody in the Nets front office ever played Hearts?

On another note, somebody needs to gif T-Will doing that little jig at the end.

HAAHAAA that TWILL dance was some funny stuff man i was crackin up!
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #42
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
the one guy on the nets who i can say is above-average and a future perennial all-star is brook lopez. he's not the most athletic guy, but he's the one guy we have right now that you could plan on building a championship team around.

You can build around a guy like Lopez. It's a lot easier to build around are hard nosed, tough defending front court player than finesse jumpshooting big men. You think your situation is bad? Look at the Raptors with Bargnani shooting three pointers all game and having nobody under the hoop for rebounds.

Lee, Yi, CDR, Williams.. All will be good rotation players but they have lot's of room to grow as players.

Harris has the potential to become great but he has to improve his defense and decision making. As you mentioned.

Anyways, now that Wince is gone I`ll continue to be intrigued by your rebuilding situation. Considering that the Titanic division is horrible again, we need somebody to challenge the Celtics. My Raptors don`t have the core group of players to do that I don`t think..
Old 12-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #43
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
You can build around a guy like Lopez. It's a lot easier to build around are hard nosed, tough defending front court player than finesse jumpshooting big men. You think your situation is bad? Look at the Raptors with Bargnani shooting three pointers all game and having nobody under the hoop for rebounds.

Lee, Yi, CDR, Williams.. All will be good rotation players but they have lot's of room to grow as players.

Harris has the potential to become great but he has to improve his defense and decision making. As you mentioned.

Anyways, now that Wince is gone I`ll continue to be intrigued by your rebuilding situation. Considering that the Titanic division is horrible again, we need somebody to challenge the Celtics. My Raptors don`t have the core group of players to do that I don`t think..
"Wince" is why we are so bad.... Coz he isnt here anymore. It was so much easier with Carter... He made Harris. without someone by Harris's side he isnt the same.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #44
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
"Wince" is why we are so bad.... Coz he isnt here anymore. It was so much easier with Carter... He made Harris. without someone by Harris's side he isnt the same.

I know he's an amazing player and he's half man half amazing because he makes others around him better. Look what he did with the scraps in Toronto at the beginning of this decade. He made half those players. Look at Mo Pete now.

It's obvious the direction your ownership wants to take and they thought it was time to move on. But Carter could have been your clutch franchise player grooming other guys like Harris and Lee for another 2-3 years.

Oh well.. Orlando for the ship I guess.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #45
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
I know he's an amazing player and he's half man half amazing because he makes others around him better. Look what he did with the scraps in Toronto at the beginning of this decade. He made half those players. Look at Mo Pete now.

It's obvious the direction your ownership wants to take and they thought it was time to move on. But Carter could have been your clutch franchise player grooming other guys like Harris and Lee for another 2-3 years.

Oh well.. Orlando for the ship I guess.
Ehh. We wouldnt have gotten anywhere with him anyway. I think 34-48 was our limit with last years squad. Dont get me wrong, I would have loved for him to stay, but unless we got some help, we would have went no where for another 2 more years. This way its better for both Vince and the Nets. Now Vince finally has a shot at winning a ring and the Nets have a lot of cash to do whatever they please.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: