Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Millennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMillennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default bulls f'ed up bad letting gordon go and keeping kirk

They could have easily shipped out Kirk (far worse player than Ben and doesn’t improve the offense at all with his 36% shooting percentage) and resigned Ben , then they’d actually have a go to scorer. And no it would not at all have affected their master plan to sign a 2010 superstar (yeah right lmao)

Now you see them with their 29th ranked offense struggling to score against the Raptors who give up more pts than any team in the east.

Deal with it you nitwits, the team is shiet without Gordon. You need 3 pt shooting to win games and the Bulls don’t get any of it.
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: bulls f'ed up bad letting gordon go and keeping kirk

Hinrich is scrappy and he hustles.

Isn't that what basketball is all about? Forget about points, it's all about floor burns and 'passion'.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Millennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMillennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Hinrich is scrappy and he hustles.

Isn't that what basketball is all about? Forget about points, it's all about floor burns and 'passion'.
the scary thing is all the rumors about the bulls passing up on that boozer trade because they didn't want to let go of hinrich.

if that REALLY was true, the bulls might be the dumbest team in the league (dumber than the knicks and clippers)
Old 12-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium X
the scary thing is all the rumors about the bulls passing up on that boozer trade because they didn't want to let go of hinrich.

if that REALLY was true, the bulls might be the dumbest team in the league (dumber than the knicks and clippers)

The team is run by a guy that only watches college games. I'm not even sure that Paxson can name 50 current NBA players.

He could probably list out Duke's roster in his sleep.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
The team is run by a guy that only watches college games. I'm not even sure that Paxson can name 50 current NBA players.

He could probably list out Duke's roster in his sleep.
How many championships did Ben Gordon win for the Bulls?

Thought so.

Face it, the Bulls offered him better than fair market value and he turnded it down twice. He forced their hand and good riddence to him, he was nothing more than a chucker and all you guys in here slurping from his ball sack need to let your girlfriend go.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

I don't even consider myself a fan of Gordon, just someone that isn't stupid enough to think that friggin Kirk Hinrich could help the team out more than him.

At the end of the day the point is to sign the players that help you WIN games. Gordon did that, Kirk doesn't. Deal with it. That's why the bulls suck azz now.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #7
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

well I can't take this team srsly now. season is def a throw away now with all these crap performances. if we don't sign someone in 2010 I swear...

really debating if I should even watch the rest of the games this year if all we are gonna see is blowouts every single game...

I'll give em til after 5 games once tyrus and hinrich back to get their **** together because this is just sad...
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #8
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Gordon would have been a waste of cap space.... he is a midget who doesn't play defense. We would never have gone deep in the playoffs with him as our SG. everybody take a deep breathe. We have a SH*T load of cap space and our best player is 21 years old.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #9
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
Gordon would have been a waste of cap space.... he is a midget who doesn't play defense. We would never have gone deep in the playoffs with him as our SG. everybody take a deep breathe. We have a SH*T load of cap space and our best player is 21 years old.
Not really, they could have signed him to that 9 mil/year deal that they pulled off the table at the last second for some reason.

The real waste of cap space is Kirk Hinrich. The Kirk lovers will never see his faults but theyre pretty obvious. Unable to do anything on the floor other than defend. That's a great use of 9 million dollars.

The offense sucks so bad that they cannot evne score 80 points against the lowest ranked defensive team in basketball. Yup, Gordon wouldnt have helped that at all.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Can someone remind me of the record last season before the Salmons/Miller trade?

Kthxbye.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:38 AM   #11
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The decision to let Gordon walk has nothing to do with Hinrich. Whether Hinrich was traded or not Gordon would not be on the team. The Bulls didn't want to lock up a midget who doesn't play defense to a 5 year deal. They are more concerned about getting Bosh, Amare, Boozer or Wade in 2010...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #12
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
The decision to let Gordon walk has nothing to do with Hinrich. Whether Hinrich was traded or not Gordon would not be on the team. The Bulls didn't want to lock up a midget who doesn't play defense to a 5 year deal. They are more concerned about getting Bosh, Amare, Boozer or Wade in 2010...

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

Jesus, hell musta froze over, i havent been at odds with Pax all season so far unlike last year...
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:53 AM   #13
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
well I can't take this team srsly now. season is def a throw away now with all these crap performances. if we don't sign someone in 2010 I swear...

really debating if I should even watch the rest of the games this year if all we are gonna see is blowouts every single game...

I'll give em til after 5 games once tyrus and hinrich back to get their **** together because this is just sad...

Do everyone a favor and ride the bandwagon of another team if you feel that way.

It sting to lose and I hate how badly we're playing but you saying "you're giving them 5 games..." and "you won't watch the rest of the games" proves what kind of fan you are.

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #14
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium X

Where did hear that rumor from. Pls tell us the URL, if this in violaton of the sites rules, pls pm me,thanks.
It just doesn't make sense. Yes most of the time we think the FO don't know what they are doing, but in reality, most of this rumors are unfounded.
We think we know more than them, acting like actual managers and yet, most of us don't really know the cap rules and how other managers react.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #15
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hinrich is injured. If the Bulls had a healthy line-up things would be fine.

Quote:
Can someone remind me of the record last season before the Salmons/Miller trade?

Kthxbye.

Exactly. /thisdumbasstroll

Last edited by Undisputed : 12-06-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: