Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #16
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: bulls f'ed up bad letting gordon go and keeping kirk

This thread is garbage, up to this point the Bulls have played well at home, If anything what resulted was not expected at all. Oh how I wish we had our savior back......NOT!!!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:17 AM   #17
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Where did hear that rumor from. Pls tell us the URL, if this in violaton of the sites rules, pls pm me,thanks.
That's just something he pulled out his ass. Utah wouldn't have been interested in Kirk. They have Deron Williams and Utah was looking for expirers.

Last edited by Undisputed : 12-06-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:40 AM   #18
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
This thread is garbage, up to this point the Bulls have played well at home, If anything what resulted was not expected at all. Oh how I wish we had our savior back......NOT!!!
Up until the past week and a half, we've had two very key players injured. This team has no all-star, any injuries hurt. Hinrich being out hurts. Regardless of his struggles, his defense is really missed.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #19
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
That's just something he pulled out his ass. Utah wouldn't have been interested in Kirk. They have Deron Williams and Utah was looking for expirers.

This is correct. The last time Utah wanted Kirk was Deron's first year. Which is now pointless to want him. We pulled out of the trade with Portland, because we wanted Bayless and Portland didn't give him up.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #20
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Up until the past week and a half, we've had two very key players injured. This team has no all-star, any injuries hurt. Hinrich being out hurts. Regardless of his struggles, his defense is really missed.

Im not shocked of the losses on the road, but im very disappointed with the blow outs. A team with Rose, Noah, Miller, Salmons etc shouldn't be slaughtered by what, 4 of the last 5 games now?
I understand if this is the Nets or any inferior team. You mentioined injuries, well other teams have that too. I think for this to happened, there must be something happening COLLECTIVELY. Overall lack of effort or focus or what ever. Boston lost it's leader KG last year and yet I don't recall them being whacked like this almost every game.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #21
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Millennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMillennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
This is correct. The last time Utah wanted Kirk was Deron's first year. Which is now pointless to want him. We pulled out of the trade with Portland, because we wanted Bayless and Portland didn't give him up.
yea, exactly what i said. the bulls thought too highly of their 11 million backup guard that cant score to save his life that it prevented them from getting boozer.
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #22
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Millennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong wayMillennium X is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Some of your guys arguments are just retarded... everyone is injured? rofl no, that would be detroit who has two of their former all-stars and best players out.

the bulls have hinrich (36% brick machine) and tyrus (not gonna help the offense either) out.

both of those guys aren't good offensive players.

holy crap just imagine if we had lost deng, noah or rose. I swear if one of those guys goes down the Bulls will probably have a top 3 pick in the draft cus they'll be that bad.
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #23
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium X
Some of your guys arguments are just retarded... everyone is injured? rofl no, that would be detroit who has two of their former all-stars and best players out.

the bulls have hinrich (36% brick machine) and tyrus (not gonna help the offense either) out.

both of those guys aren't good offensive players.

holy crap just imagine if we had lost deng, noah or rose. I swear if one of those guys goes down the Bulls will probably have a top 3 pick in the draft cus they'll be that bad.

your *****ing is getting old... Bulls were not going to waste 10 million in cap space to sign Gordon. stop wasting your time *****ing and moaning about it. do you really think we would ever win a championship with Gordon as our SG? name me one example where a team with a 6'2 SG won a title and I'll shut up.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #24
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
your *****ing is getting old... Bulls were not going to waste 10 million in cap space to sign Gordon. stop wasting your time *****ing and moaning about it. do you really think we would ever win a championship with Gordon as our SG? name me one example where a team with a 6'2 SG won a title and I'll shut up.
Don't feed the trolls, Pax.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #25
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the Bulls were really banking on Rose to take the team by the reins and after his first playoff's, I cant blame them for expecting big things out of him. But he has struggled this year and he hasnt been playing healthy.

I also think they were banking on Deng and Salmons to step up and replace Gordon's scoring. Deng has played well, but Salmons has struggled with his shot and is shooting under 40% on the year.

The Bulls offered Ben a few times nice deals, but he refused. There is a point where you just give up on the guy.

This team is young. And they are still learning how to play with each other. Deng basically missed the entire year last year. Now they are adjusting to him and he is adjusting to the other players. Joakim Noah looks like a legitimate center. All you need is a solid post presence alongside him. Bosh or Amare in 2010?
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:22 PM   #26
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST

For me, it's not just about letting BG walk bec. like many of you, I also think that 10 Mil price tag was way too unreasonable. It's replacing him a player like Pargo who has not good enough to find employment in the NBA last season. Bulls should have replaced Gordon with Anthony Parker(career playoff ave of 13pts/game or Rasual Butler(36.6% career from the 3pt line).
Old 12-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #27
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Im not shocked of the losses on the road, but im very disappointed with the blow outs. A team with Rose, Noah, Miller, Salmons etc shouldn't be slaughtered by what, 4 of the last 5 games now?
I understand if this is the Nets or any inferior team. You mentioined injuries, well other teams have that too. I think for this to happened, there must be something happening COLLECTIVELY. Overall lack of effort or focus or what ever. Boston lost it's leader KG last year and yet I don't recall them being whacked like this almost every game.

When Boston lost KG, they still had Pierce and Ray Allen though. That's not a very good comparison. Like I said, the Bulls have no all-stars on this team. Every player that gets injured is a huge hit, especially when it's two of your best defenders and the roster lacks any quality depth. If you take any offense out of an already bad offensive team, there's even more struggles and that's what we're seeing.

If Salmons, Rose, and Brad Miller were playing as well as last season, we wouldn't be getting slaughtered, but they are playing way under reasonable expectation.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 AM   #28
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

bulls f'ed up bad keeping kirk
bulls didn't f'ed up letting gordon go and
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #29
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium X
yea, exactly what i said. the bulls thought too highly of their 11 million backup guard that cant score to save his life that it prevented them from getting boozer.
No it's not. He also doesn't make 11 million.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:53 PM   #30
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
When Boston lost KG, they still had Pierce and Ray Allen though. That's not a very good comparison. Like I said, the Bulls have no all-stars on this team. Every player that gets injured is a huge hit, especially when it's two of your best defenders and the roster lacks any quality depth. If you take any offense out of an already bad offensive team, there's even more struggles and that's what we're seeing.

If Salmons, Rose, and Brad Miller were playing as well as last season, we wouldn't be getting slaughtered, but they are playing way under reasonable expectation.

How is that not a good comparison? Boston lost its key LEADER, they still played well. Sure Allen and Pierce were there but so do Rose, Salmons, Noah, Miller etc. It's not like these guys are BUMS

If there is a bad comparison, it's Boston losing it's leader while Chicago losing it's BACK UP pt guard and a PF with questionable basketball IQ

We can argue all they long whether Allen and Pierce are so much better than Deng and company, but them COMPETING hard and playing organized/inspired basketball as compared to the Bulls getting whacked almost everygame is waay too obvious. How is it possible that Miller, Salmons etc are ALL playing under reasonable expectation? To me, this is so much more than players underperforming. For this horrible thing to happen it's gotta be a collective malaise, unmotivated, disorganized team using a flawed system.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: