Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #31
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Default Re: bulls f'ed up bad letting gordon go and keeping kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
How is that not a good comparison? Boston lost its key LEADER, they still played well. Sure Allen and Pierce were there but so do Rose, Salmons, Noah, Miller etc. It's not like these guys are BUMS

It's a horrendous comparison, tamaraw. Stop it. Rose, Salmons, Noah, and Miller combined doesn't equal the impact of either Paul Pierce or Ray Allen. Those guys are superstar go to guys and future first ballot hall of famers who were coming off a championship run. What has Rose, Deng, Salmons, Noah, and Miller ever done? Miller is way past his prime(no championships), Noah is just now starting to improve, Lindsey Hunter is getting playing time, a skinny rookie as the starting power forward, and Rose looking confused and struggling....that's not a winning formula.

Kevin Garnett is the Celtics team leader defensively, but Boston still had two go to all-star scorers when he got injured compared to the Bulls ZERO all-star scorers this year. The Celtics still had role players that won a championship compared to the Bulls inexperienced roster. The Bulls have a bunch of guys just trying to make a name for themselves or are only half of what they used to be. A KG-less Celtics team is still 10x stronger than this season's Bulls minus Tyrus and Kirk.

Quote:
We can argue all they long whether Allen and Pierce are so much better than Deng and company, but them COMPETING hard and playing organized/inspired basketball as compared to the Bulls getting whacked almost everygame is waay too obvious. How is it possible that Miller, Salmons etc are ALL playing under reasonable expectation? To me, this is so much more than players underperforming. For this horrible thing to happen it's gotta be a collective malaise, unmotivated, disorganized team using a flawed system.

I've been taking into consideration that the system may be flawed, but the disorganization we're seeing is a direct result to having little depth due to injury, guys playing out of position, and having a rookie power forward starting.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #32
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Sorry guys but you're all wrong. The difference between idiots that just blindly hate on Gordon and guys like me (i'm not even a huge fan or anything) is that we realize why the team sucks without him. None of you understand what is needed for a good offense in the nba.

this team is struggling to compete with the freaking nets at home. biggest morons in the league for keeping kirk and deng instead of signing gordon. *waits for someone to say deng has the same impact as gordon because he averages 17 ppg or some retarded shiet like that*
Millennium X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #33
Rose
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium X
Sorry guys but you're all wrong. The difference between idiots that just blindly hate on Gordon and guys like me (i'm not even a huge fan or anything) is that we realize why the team sucks without him. None of you understand what is needed for a good offense in the nba.

this team is struggling to compete with the freaking nets at home. biggest morons in the league for keeping kirk and deng instead of signing gordon. *waits for someone to say deng has the same impact as gordon because he averages 17 ppg or some retarded shiet like that*

Thanks you already did!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #34
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

But but John Salmons is better than Gordon!!! He's 6'6" and he plays defense!!!!!! F-ing stupid
Old 12-08-2009, 11:27 PM   #35
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Quote:
Some of your guys arguments are just retarded... everyone is injured?
And your argument is saying that 2 of our main rotation players being injured, which in result gave Taj Gibson a starting job and Lyndsey Hunter 20 minutes isn't bad.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #36
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
And your argument is saying that 2 of our main rotation players being injured, which in result gave Taj Gibson a starting job and Lyndsey Hunter 20 minutes isn't bad.
hinrich and tyrus aren't any good buddy. deal with it, the bulls suck azz.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #37
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Gotta love the troll posts in here from the ben Gordon nut hangers.

How many Championships has Ben won us? None.

How many games did he get lit up for 40+ numerous. It's funny how people just ignore the fact that this team is dealing with injuries and just summarily dismiss it like it's no big deal. i understand why they do it, because then they can fawn over their girlfriend Ben Gordon. He's gone and if you're such a big fan, go root for Detroit.

We don't need him, what we need is to get healthy and they will start to win games again.

Also, I have to say when I ripped Brad Miller earlier this fall, I got ripped to shreds but the same member that just ripped him, but for him to do it, it's okay.

Hypocrites.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #38
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

I gotta admit it had to take a special kind of dumbazz to think the team was better off w/o Gordon, and with hinrich instead.

Brick machine goes 0-9 in his return, but yeah that bulls were REALLY missing that “key rotation player” roflmao

Oh wait let me guess, please don’t tell me the great tyrus Thomas and his injury is the reason they’re struggling.

Dumbasses: “the bulls will be fine once two of their least important players hinrich and tyrus are back. It’s all about their defense!”
Old 12-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #39
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Quote:
hinrich and tyrus aren't any good buddy. deal with it, the bulls suck azz.

Neither is Pargo and Lyndsey Hunter. Notice how you weren't posting on here when the Bulls were winning? I wonder why?
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:26 AM   #40
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
Neither is Pargo and Lyndsey Hunter. Notice how you weren't posting on here when the Bulls were winning? I wonder why?

He's obviously here for trolling. Probably a regular at ISH that's using another name.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #41
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

undisputed a few weeks ago:

"yeah this team will be fine."

"They're BETTER without Gordon"

"The defense is much improved" (lmfao)

it's one thing to say that gordon is overpaid (he is by a few million) but its flat out retarded to say the team is better without him. they're not and you can see right now that they SUCK BALLS without him lol
Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #42
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
undisputed a few weeks ago:

"yeah this team will be fine."

"They're BETTER without Gordon"

"The defense is much improved" (lmfao)

it's one thing to say that gordon is overpaid (he is by a few million) but its flat out retarded to say the team is better without him. they're not and you can see right now that they SUCK BALLS without him lol

I called it how it was on paper. The Bulls shouldn't be this bad. We were all banking on Rose having an all-star season, fail so far, he actually took a small step backward. Salmons was supposed to be able to shoot three's at 40% like last season and averaging AT LEAST 17ppg, major failure. Kirk Hinrich has been absolutely brutal shooting the ball also. This is the worst shooting of his entire career and worst year statistically. Brad Miller's numbers are down and he looks like he's aged two years since last season.

I expected guys to step up and so far it's been the opposite. The defense was much improved at the start of the season, but regression and injuries happend to the team as a whole. Ben Gordon is a sailed ship. We would've sucked with him and we suck without him. Instead of going all, "retardz the bullls suck without gordon, hahahahaha," I'm thinking how there needs to be improvements before the trade dead-line, which WILL hapen.

Bulls still make the play-offs this season. I'm confident on that. If not, at least we get a high draft pick, screw it, it's sports.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:13 PM   #43
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

When is someone going to answer the question about how many titles has Ben Gordon won for us.

I don't think Detroit is going to win it with him either.

So yeah we miss him dearly. SMH
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #44
Millennium X
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
When is someone going to answer the question about how many titles has Ben Gordon won for us.

I don't think Detroit is going to win it with him either.

So yeah we miss him dearly. SMH
Who the f cares how many championships he led us to lmfao.

How many has lebron led the Cavs to. Let me guess, you'd be fine if the Cavs called up the Bulls one day and said "hey we'll give you lebron for peanuts" and the bulls stupidly said no.

How many championships has Kirk Hinrich led us to? How about Luol Deng? Salmons? Those guys are all worse than Gordon.

Its as simple as this.

Gordon vs Hinrich = joke of a comparison. Gordon is in a different planet than Kirk.

Gordon vs Salmons = again Gordon.

Gordon vs Deng = Gordon.

Team with Gordon being being top 15 offensively and making the playoffs > team w/o Gordon being maybe the worst in the league offensively and winning 20 games
Old 12-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #45
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
It's a horrendous comparison, tamaraw. Stop it. Rose, Salmons, Noah, and Miller combined doesn't equal the impact of either Paul Pierce or Ray Allen. Those guys are superstar go to guys and future first ballot hall of famers who were coming off a championship run. What has Rose, Deng, Salmons, Noah, and Miller ever done? Miller is way past his prime(no championships), Noah is just now starting to improve, Lindsey Hunter is getting playing time, a skinny rookie as the starting power forward, and Rose looking confused and struggling....that's not a winning formula.

Kevin Garnett is the Celtics team leader defensively, but Boston still had two go to all-star scorers when he got injured compared to the Bulls ZERO all-star scorers this year. The Celtics still had role players that won a championship compared to the Bulls inexperienced roster. The Bulls have a bunch of guys just trying to make a name for themselves or are only half of what they used to be. A KG-less Celtics team is still 10x stronger than this season's Bulls minus Tyrus and Kirk.

I've been taking into consideration that the system may be flawed, but the disorganization we're seeing is a direct result to having little depth due to injury, guys playing out of position, and having a rookie power forward starting.

Garnett is the Celtics team leader defensively, I agree, but their defense didn't exactly crumble did it?
What about the Bucks withouth Redd? they have a better record than the Bulls, or you don't think Redd is their leader? or unless you think they have 2 HOFs in the lineup too.
What about the Pistons Rip Hamilton and Tayshaun Prince, these guys don't really matter? Bec. they have a better record than the Bulls right now.
What about Orlando when they lost Rashard Lewis to a 10 game suspension?
Or when they beat Atlanta on the road without Howard in the playoffs?
Kirk is playing as a BACK UP pt guard, while most of us bemoaned the decision making ability of TT.
Injuries is part of the game, every team deal with it at some point of the season.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: