Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #61
restoman45
Great young streetballer

restoman45 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: bulls f'ed up bad letting gordon go and keeping kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
You're stupid, kid. Talking basketball here is like trying to have a serious sports conversation with 5th graders.

lol...im in my HOUSE that I paid for while typing this...even though I wish i was a kid again, unfortunately I am not...

The truth hurts when you are on the other side of it eh?
restoman45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:15 AM   #62
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by restoman45
lol...im in my HOUSE that I paid for while typing this...even though I wish i was a kid again, unfortunately I am not...

The truth hurts when you are on the other side of it eh?
The truth doesn't hurt, you're just beating a dead horse. It's like listening to an old CD that skips a lot.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:48 AM   #63
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Well of course. Haven't I talked about that same stuff on this board recently? Like I said, I just didn't like the Boston comparison. There's no one excuse for the Bulls playing this poorly, there's a lot of contributing factors. Injuries, coaching, shooting, guys playing under expectation, and lack of depth is pretty much everything in a nutshell.

The defense fell apart with injuries though. The defense was fine when the roster was 100%, it's no coincidence that the Bulls defense fell apart when Hinrich and Tyrus went out. People underrate Tyrus's defensive presence. I'm not saying he's an exceptional defender, but we need him because all the load falls on Noah, Taj Gibson(rookie), and a washed up Brad Miller now. When a foundation is weak to begin with, any blow causes a collapse.

Forgive me please from bringing up Boston again bec you basically mentioned how Chicago was playing good defense until 2 key players got hurt, you opened the window, oh well. KG was the anchor of their defense, same with Howard at Orlando, yet when these guys got injured, their defense where still pretty good.
Early last season the Lakers displayed their overload defense and was pretty good at it until other teams adjusted and attacked it's weaknesses. Pls bear in mind that I creditted VDN early in the season, but one thing they are failing to do tho is to make adjustments properly. Lakers adjusted, but so far the Bulls have not.
Im hoping and praying that the Bulls FO would do the right thing. Either replace Vinnie with a proven top notched coach or hire a very good tactician to help him out.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:56 AM   #64
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ahh the memories. I had to bump this shit.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: