Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #16
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Tony Romo is the 4th fastest QB to throw 100 TD passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
so his last name ryhmes with "homo"...

I bet Romo has nailed more females than any other QB in the NFL...maybe any 2 QBs combined...

I am dead serious too...

dude just got back from Vegas after Thanksgiving...there he had several high dollar whores I bet...

Romo thinks with his dick 5 minutes before a playoff game...

Seriously? First off, why should we care if he's nailed more females than anyone else? Secondly, I doubt he has. Most girls don't even think he's that attractive, other than the 12-15 year olds who have crushes on him like hey do that Twilight guy.

I've never seen someone defend someone's sex life like this.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #17
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Hey primetime/other Cowboy fans, what comes first, a coaching or quarterback change?
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #18
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was a really big fan of the Boys in the 90's, maybe because I was just a kid and I found them fun to watch, or perhaps because that's all that FOX aired at the time. Something happened though, ever since Tony Romo is the "man" there, I just can't root for them, I've tried, but you just can't force these kinds of things. There's something about him I can't stand, like he's just giving this good guy image on TV, and in real life he's a whiny ass*hole crybaby. I just think he's a fraud.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: