Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-07-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
henbus33
Banned

henbus33 has an OK reputation so far
Default getting sick of stephen jackson yet?

hey warrior fan here. just wondering if u guys are getting sick of stephen jackson's chucking yet.
henbus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #2
Talent
High school junior varsity star

Talent has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: getting sick of stephen jackson yet?

Nah I like him so far.
Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far

Takes the occasional defensive stand off to moap about a missed shot or call, but makes up for it with ability and is one of the best players we've had. Good deal
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Talking about chucking? Do you know who we sent you in return?

Seriously though, come talk to us in four years when he is 35 yet still making 10 million.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Felton still holds the chucking award for this team. SJax has been great so far. The best thing he does is command a double team which has freed Gerald Wallace to do his thing. Our problem right now is at the 4, not the 2.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #6
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

SJax is the best thing that's happened to the Cats other than GDub.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster

lol sick of Jackson? You're kidding, right? We sent you a guy that ended his season to have surgery ( Bell ) and Radman who is one of the most one dimensional players in the league for a very good player.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jax has kind of always had a bad rep. I think he is pretty solid. And even in his days in GS, he shot a bunch, but that was thanks to Nellie. But he still manages to get others involved, push the basketball off the court, and he brings a versatile arsenal of offensive moves. He can drive off the dribble, and he has range on his shot. He hasn't had a great shooting % as a Cat, but he never had great shooting %'s overall. But I think he helps the Bobcats. They needed another scorer and he certainly fits the bill
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #9
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

SJAX needs to have a reason to get annoying before we get tired of him. Right now, he's still getting used to the system and the whole situation still has that new car smell.

I think we won't really hear anything out of him until toward the end of the year, and that's if we collapse and don't make the playoffs.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

I'm getting sick of Flip Murray. He can't even dribble properly sometime and take horrible shots. I bet Brown will trade him as soon as we get to Dec. 10. Henderson has been okay and useful, so Murray + Augustin are the likely odd men out. If Augustin does not find his rhythm back soon, LB will dispose him.

Marcin Gortat is likely going to be available soon, but I don't think the Bobcats will take his contract.

Err.....final exams.....
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 AM   #11
henbus33
Banned

henbus33 has an OK reputation so far

hes putting up some pretty crappy numbers with the bobcats so far but the team is winning so i guess igot nothing to argue. ill come back and trash sjax when u guys are 10 games out of the playoffs lol
henbus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:22 AM   #12
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

see you then
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:13 AM   #13
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
I'm getting sick of Flip Murray. He can't even dribble properly sometime and take horrible shots. I bet Brown will trade him as soon as we get to Dec. 10. Henderson has been okay and useful, so Murray + Augustin are the likely odd men out. If Augustin does not find his rhythm back soon, LB will dispose him.

Marcin Gortat is likely going to be available soon, but I don't think the Bobcats will take his contract.

Err.....final exams.....

I've been having similar thoughts about Augustin. Glad I'm not alone.
Final exams? You the student or the teacher?
Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

acid, I'm right there with you, just took a Coaching final, I have Basic Reporting, Oceanography, Health, Spanish and Public Speaking left to go. YAAAAAAAAY finals!!
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #15
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
acid, I'm right there with you, just took a Coaching final, I have Basic Reporting, Oceanography, Health, Spanish and Public Speaking left to go. YAAAAAAAAY finals!!

OMG. You've got it tougher than I could have imagined. Good luck!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: