Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Killing 'em softly ... JAX-son-ville

The AFC wild-card hunt is getting the utmost interesting, but no one is really talking about the Jaguars. They're solid. I don't see them doing anything major come the post season (if they get in) but I find it rather strange they're just this overlooked.

Steelers lose 4 straight... in those four losses the Chiefs and Raiders. Yet somehow they'll still be talked about winning out and snatching a spot (which just isn't happening).

Baltimore could possibly run the table, but I think the Dolphins are poised to make a late season run to get the last spot, 7th seed going to Denver (who will fold and lose their away game probably against NE).

The Jags can maybe shock and win their away game (probably against the Bolts).

Why is JAX so overlooked?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Killing 'em softly ... JAX-son-ville

Well, They don't have many fans to go around bragging about how good their team is. They also don't have many big name players..it's only really Mo Jo Drew. Regardless I think they're a decent team, but those reasons is why they get overlooked.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I just hope they don't send them to LA... not b/c I care about the Jags just b/c the 'LA Jaguars' sounds so... IDK gay?

I'd love to see the Rams go back.

LA Rams = winner. Bring back the bright yellow/blue uniforms too!

Send the Jags to London.

=P
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #4
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

id love the jags or rams in la, this whole no team bull**** kind of sucks. Now even more that USC looks like a college football team again.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

What do they do well? Other than MJD they seem so average. . .so bleh.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #6
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I could be wrong but I believe that every single one of thier home games this year has been blacked out...

that team really doesn't have any fans...in fact I don't ever think I have even encountered one in my life...do we have a Jags fan here at ISH?

btw Josh, if they move to LA they can change thier mascot...although I really don't think the LA Jags sounds that bad at all...

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 12-06-2009 at 11:22 PM.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Probably because all of their wins are against non-playoff teams. As a matter of fact, only 2 of their 12 games came against playoff teams. Lost both.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jags havent been impressive this season at all. They should be overlooked.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do they draft Tebow in order to attract interest, ignoring other pressing team needs? He's a local boy, and they need to sell tickets.

It's a hard gig for them, being that they are in the heart of college football country, and have no real identity. They had early success in their franchise, but since that, have kinda just been another face in the crowd. In that region, they have to go above and beyond.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: