Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-30-2006, 01:13 AM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default MSNBC Lakers Preview

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15474406/

It is a very realistic preview. It may be a little harsh but he does not beat around the bush. But personally I think we will go farther than his prediction. What do you all think of the preview?

Last edited by Cool : 10-30-2006 at 01:49 AM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:10 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this definitely is the year of Kobe.

His best year will come this year. I hope its better than last year as far as advancing goes.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:46 AM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

This guy Michael Ventre (MSNBC) made some good points about our lakers. And I did liked his title/subject to start off his message. Now, my points. He's is correct in my opinion, the chemistry when Kobe gets on the floor is very important and a mind setting with his players. If Kobe don't get these guys involve sooner rather then later we will be seeded low in the playoff. In order to go deep into the playoff the chemistry must start tuesday night, these guys went through the preseason without Kobe and develop a bond maybe not all chemistry yet but, that were Kobe can teach and led them. I agree this is Kobe year and I'm sure he understand what to do too make the players around him better.

Dude, MJ one of the greatest players ever. But, look at the mistakes he made throughtout his career. Things did not start coming around for him until the age of 28 years old. The talk back then was if Jordan hit for 40 points the bulls would not win. His determination then I can see it in Kobe today. Remember Kobe generation grew up watching Jordan. My point in all this is
not Jordan its Kobe he has to make everybody better this year. Kobe for MVP if he gets everybody on one sheet of music.

Sorry, if my thoughts are not on the subject completely. This night shift is keeing my butt.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:48 AM   #4
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Wow, and from the same writer who last April said we should trade Kobe:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7321241/
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:52 PM   #5
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i think this willl be kobes best year and he will slow dwon next season the guy is getting old
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:20 PM   #6
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people
Default You think farther than he predicted?

he is talking about the Lakers being very dangerous in the playoffs "will make Lakers playoff threats, if not title contenders" and yet you think they will go farther? how much farther is there then what he predicted? Going to the finals and winning the finals are the other options he does not explicitly mentions.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:30 PM   #7
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
he is talking about the Lakers being very dangerous in the playoffs "will make Lakers playoff threats, if not title contenders" and yet you think they will go farther? how much farther is there then what he predicted? Going to the finals and winning the finals are the other options he does not explicitly mentions.

That is what I am saying I think we could go to the finals and make some noise or even win it all.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #8
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP
Wow, and from the same writer who last April said we should trade Kobe:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7321241/

So much for crediblity.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 05:53 PM   #9
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

This ass clown Michael Ventre has NO CRDIBILITY one day he is writing Kobe needs to be traded another one I remember he wrote was the Clippers are better off without getting Kobe.:rollingeyes: The guy one day is all over Kobe’s sack and the next day he is throwing him under the bus I never read his article cause I know that in 2-3 days he will write one that will totally contradict what he has said in the current one.

Michael Ventre
:stupid:
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:11 PM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

thats what you would call a bandwagoner right there.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:50 PM   #11
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Thank you Michael Ventre for proving me to be correct with your article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15473865/ “In wide-open season, Suns best bet” and yet he didn’t mention the Lakers as contenders even though yesterday or the day before they were he said “But Spurs, Pistons, Mavs, or even Clippers could contend” and there is no mention of the Lakers.

I think I’ve finally figured this idiot out he writes a pro article on the top 5-10 team saying there contenders or close to a title that way he covers his ass no matter who wins. At the end of the season he can say “see I told ____ would win didn’t you read that article I wrote” Like I said this guy has no credibility.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: