Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
shizzouts
Kids at the park dunk on me

shizzouts has an OK reputation so far
Default CFB - Notre Dame

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4722121

discuss.

Last edited by shizzouts : 12-07-2009 at 06:15 PM.
shizzouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: CFB - Notre Dame

Clausen, Tate, Floyd, Young, and Te'o are really the only impact players they have. Clausen and Tate are going pro, Floyd and Young are seniors I believe. Kelly would be better off staying in Cincy. Replacing an offensive guru with another is not what ND needs, especially with the lack of talent returning for Notre Dame and I'm sure they are anxious for a quick fix. But I can say without a doubt that Kelly is a top 5 head coach in college football. I'd stay at Cincy personally. Zach Collaros will win the Heisman before its all said and done.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

ND has basically sucked for 15 years now but that's mostly associated with the coached they hire.

1) Davie - Career assistant coach that wasn't up to it as a head coach. Understood the value of having good assistants (he's the guy that discovered Urban Meyer) but he couldn't lead a team at all.

2) Willingham - Average coach at Stanford. Was probably the best of the 3 coaches since Holtz but his last 2 recruiting classes were inept to say the least. And I won't mention his disastrous stint at Washington.

3) Weis - Good NFL OC whose greatest strength is working with QBs and recievers, nothing else. Had one of if not the worst coaching staff in all of college football. And his gameday coaching also left something to be desired. That ND team finishing 6-6 is one of the great underachievements in the last 20 years. The schedule they had was pillow soft. Even USC was down this season.

Kelly would be the first coach ND has hired since Holtz that had done a great job in turning around previously crappy programs multiple times. And seeing that ND is **** he's the kind of guy they need.

Kelly would have them in pretty good shape within the next 3 years. As long as he can deal with their lunatic fans. (go to the forums on NDNation.com to see what delusions of grandeur really look like)
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kelly is the man. Michigan missed out.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: