Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-08-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Kid Cudi

What you boys think about him? This guy pretty good imo.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Kid Cudi

i'm a big fan of him i mean his style is pretty distinct. that's the main thing i like about him. i listen to his stuff about everyday.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man.. He's performing right now in Portland and I'm missing it
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Wale and Kid Cudi > Drake.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #5
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Yeah, just found out about him through friends. His style is pretty unique, I like it.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 AM   #6
LakerFan4Life07
I hit open layups

LakerFan4Life07 has an OK reputation so far

i think hes the best artist right now for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slRmCSFJcP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T62Sr9w1ETQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEzsC...eature=related
LakerFan4Life07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:14 AM   #7
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFan4Life07

The f*ck?

Anyways, he's pretty entertaining and I like his album (Dark and slow was success, Poke Her Face and **** like that was terrible). Apperently his next album is going to be happy and energetic music complete opposite of his first album so that's not a good look so far
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:42 AM   #8
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

i'm a huge cudi fan, but i'll admit he's a very weak lyricist. his music is still entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Wale and Kid Cudi > Drake.

Wale > Drake > Cudi, in terms of skill. it's funny that people are still saying "DRAKE SUCKS" because his hype is so big.

"same people that's all in my face, sayin' drake is whack, are checking my availablity just to make a track."
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:41 AM   #9
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

He's alright. As others have said, he has a unique style and I respect him for that. Although he's pretty good, the whole intergalactic vibe isn't really something I'm too keen on. Still worth more airtime than most of the other songs that get it.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
i'm a huge cudi fan, but i'll admit he's a very weak lyricist. his music is still entertaining.

Wale > Drake > Cudi, in terms of skill. it's funny that people are still saying "DRAKE SUCKS" because his hype is so big.

"same people that's all in my face, sayin' drake is whack, are checking my availablity just to make a track."

Wale sucks. Drake just sounds annoying.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Wale's not absolutely amazing or anything but he doesn't suck. He has the best flow amongst all the new guys...saying he sucks makes yourself sound ignorant.

Listen to Prescription, Shades, Pot of Gold, New Soul and TV On The Radio before you judge.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Wale is better than Cudi and Drake. Theyre all good but I like Wale more by a pretty wide margin.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

do you guys think charles hamilton sucks? he has a mixtape called "the normalcy project" coming out tomorrow after forever.

i think the best new guys are asher (idc what his critics say his style is dope), cudi, wale, charles, bobby ray, j cole and blu.

**** drake
Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #14
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation

Saw him live....wasn't the greatest show by any means.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #15
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

His music is alright, its just his steeze that separates him from other rappers. I have yet to see people swagger jack him

http://nicekicks.com/wp-content/uplo...-true-blue.jpg
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: