Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #16
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The annual Dallas December Decline is underway

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
what about the year before when he beat a one loss cowboys team in december, in dallas. cowboys even got dominated by garcia when he was here

mcnabb= 12-6 against dallas.
he isn't 12-6 against Romo...

that is Quincy and Cunningham and Leaf and Hutchinson and Bledsoe and all that other BS we went through before Romo...

that sh*t doesn't count...

how about you show McNabb's record against Romo IN DALLAS...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #17
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

McNabb had a helluva game in Dallas last year despite the loss.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:46 PM   #18
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I wasn't a fan of either team, I wouldn't be able to pick a winner for Sundays game. This will be huge for both though, since they have others chasing after them for that first spot.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I already said it but, if Dallas finishes 2-2 (technically 2-3 ) then one of those wins MUST BE week 17 vs. Philly. If it isn't it gives Philly, NYG, and Green Bay all the tie breaker over Dallas and even with a 10-6 record their playoff hopes would be put into other teams' hands.

Scenario:

Green Bay goes 2-2, finishes 10-6
NYG goes 3-1. finishes 10-6
Dallas goes 2-2,loses to Philly, finishes 10-6
Philly goes 2-2, with a win over Dallas, finishes 10-6

^ Four 10-6 records with Dallas sitting on the outside of the playoffs. Like I said, Dallas MUST GO 3-1 or go 2-2 with a win over Philly. Otherwise there's going to be a lot of nervous Cowboy fans.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
SD
@NO
@Wash
Phi

Prediction: They go into the final week tied with Philly and the Eagles are gonna oust them just like last year

I hope you didnt jinx them with this thread Tarik Konex

But seriously thats a tough ass remaining 4 games yo. Wow
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #21
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I already said it but, if Dallas finishes 2-2 (technically 2-3 ) then one of those wins MUST BE week 17 vs. Philly. If it isn't it gives Philly, NYG, and Green Bay all the tie breaker over Dallas and even with a 10-6 record their playoff hopes would be put into other teams' hands.

Scenario:

Green Bay goes 2-2, finishes 10-6
NYG goes 3-1. finishes 10-6
Dallas goes 2-2,loses to Philly, finishes 10-6
Philly goes 2-2, with a win over Dallas, finishes 10-6

^ Four 10-6 records with Dallas sitting on the outside of the playoffs. Like I said, Dallas MUST GO 3-1 or go 2-2 with a win over Philly. Otherwise there's going to be a lot of nervous Cowboy fans.
there are alot of sceneros where that isn't true...

if any of the others (GB/Philly/NY) lose out then Dallas can also just lose out...(I think, or maybe that gives Atlanta or someone another shot)

we actually need Philly to beat the Giants next week...to keep them below Dallas...out of the hunt

so amazingly enough I will be rooting for McNabb on Sunday...

I do think there is a very good chance that the week 17 game against Philly will mean everything though...but it doesn't have to be like you are making it out...
Old 12-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #22
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^ My point is that if it gets to that point, it would be out of Dallas' hands. And also that Dallas' season could very well depend on week 17. The Giants have a great chance at 3-1, the Packers have a great chance at 2-2, as does Philly...in which case the Dallas/Philly game could be a must win for the 'boys.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 12-08-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #23
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
he isn't 12-6 against Romo...

that is Quincy and Cunningham and Leaf and Hutchinson and Bledsoe and all that other BS we went through before Romo...

that sh*t doesn't count...

how about you show McNabb's record against Romo IN DALLAS...
eagles have won 2 of the last 3 in dallas, all with romo @qb.

aside from last year romo actually plays better in philly, 2-1 all time

Last edited by iggy> : 12-08-2009 at 11:23 PM.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #24
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

but lets just be honest. romo always beats the eagles early in the year, and gets slammed in the second meeting, it doesnt really matter where they play. hes never beaten the eagles after november.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #25
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

If we lose to San Diego I will start a new account called:

Doomsday December

I'm starting to get very worried about my team.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:45 PM   #26
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
If we lose to San Diego I will start a new account called:

Doomsday December

I'm starting to get very worried about my team.
As you should be. Highly unlikely they survive the impending events that change the world.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #27
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

It will only be fitting if the Cowboys lose to the Chargers. Norv Turner vs. Wade Phillips, the top two finalists for the Cowboys coaching job in 2007. The Cowboys went with Wade, Norv went to San Diego and has gotten a couple of playoff wins as well as a 9-0 December road. Pretty much the anti-Wade.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #28
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I wonder what goes on in the Cowboys' locker room?

Lol, jus messin wit ya doomsday
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #29
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

somehow Dallas is a 3-point favorite against the Chargers...

homefield I guess...

Dallas will be strong underdogs against the Saints...

but will be favs against the Skins and Eagles...

(without key injuries)

so according to Vegas we should actually finish 11-5...

10-6 is more realistic than I was thinking earlier though...we can do it...
Old 12-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #30
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Isn't the home team automatically awarded 3 points no matter what the matchup?

So it means that if on a neutral field, it'd be a push.

Right?
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: