Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #46
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The annual Dallas December Decline is underway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
btw AG...

we both know who the real "21" is...and it isn't that washed up POS who stole Taylor's nickname...

jk...Tomlinson is from Dallas, or right outside of Dallas anyway...I like him...can't wait to see him live for the first time...Gates too

according to Vegas this thing should be really close...can't wait

Who the hell is Taylor?

I wonder what he thinks of his Alma Mater's success this season. Haven't watched many interviews on it. He was probably asked.

Gates' been beasting the last couple of games, makes it look easy. The great thing about this team, is that if someone is having an off game, someone will step up, if Gates is off, Naanee will take the heat, if Jackson is, then Floyd will step up, same thing will LT, he can rely on the lightning bug to have his back. The only one that can't afford a bad game is Rivers. If he's out of sync, pretty much everything goes to hell, and it's up to the defense, which I don't trust that much.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #47
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

btw...you are gonna think this is a joke but they are handing out 3D glasses for everyone tomorrow...

and the game will be shown on 3D on the big screen....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-cowboys-game/

I am not kidding...it is foreal...

this is taking that screen a bit far I think...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #48
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

LOL Jerry will stop at nothing.

Half of those glasses will get thrown in the trash anyway, I'm guessing.

Last edited by takeittothehoop : 12-12-2009 at 10:11 PM.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #49
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

And the December woes continue lol

Its just a mental thing for Dallas now.

We are now witnessing the end of Philips in Dallas.

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 12-13-2009 at 08:00 PM.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #50
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
If we lose to San Diego I will start a new account called:

Doomsday December

I'm starting to get very worried about my team.

Bump
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #51
NYCPG
Kids at the park dunk on me

NYCPG has decent reputation

Romo with no completions from 3 mins left in the 1st quarter to 5 mins left in the third. Brutal
NYCPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #52
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
If we lose to San Diego I will start a new account called:

Doomsday December

I'm starting to get very worried about my team.

your worries about the Cowboys are more realistic than your worries about the world.

so it is time to start some paranoid conspiracy theories about Dallas in December.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:21 AM   #53
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dallas will almost certainly lose to the Saints next week...most likely puting them out of the playoffs...

then they just have to beat both teh Skins and Eagles...and that should be enough...

honestly if they don't finish at 10-6 then I just don't even care if they get in...

I find it hard to see any team going into New Orleans and winning anyway...the Vikes I suppose could do it...

time for a new head coach, get Wade out...AND Garrett...
Old 12-14-2009, 04:56 PM   #54
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I am going to the game...

hope you are around when I get back...I will need someone to laugh at and poke fun of...

Well well well...
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #55
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Well well well...
amazing stop at the goaline...that won the game for you

yeah, I can't make excuses for this one...you guys just have a really good team I think...

also everytime River targeted Jackson...well...I just didn't like it...lol

you guys should be more of a pass first team I think...

LT was not very good, however there was one play where he almost busted out a homerun on us...

you guys might suprise people in the playoffs...
Old 12-18-2009, 02:55 PM   #56
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dooms or Prime? I know it's one of you. To be fair, we've all been that drunk and hungry. Just not in public.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: