Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-01-2006, 04:02 PM   #46
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Ok early in this thread someone said that we would only make threads about games that are nationally televised then someone said that it would be stupid because only 4 or 5 teams are playing nationally on tv stations.....but I think it should be 10 Raps games thread (maybe more depending on rivals)....Cause if you think about it, someone will try and make a thread about raps every night and it will just get so rediculously stupid...and then this is where some people get pissed off at some raps fans...Just cut down on the raps threads...Just a suggestion...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:12 PM   #47
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Good idea in theory. Raptor game threads should be made against boston, new york, philly, atlanta, miami, detroit, SA, lakers, the suns......... ETC

all teams that have other fans that will respond.

In reality tho, one will be made for nearly every game and those idiots who don't like it or are jealous don't have to click on it. Maybe we should tell them they don't have to click ads either.s
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:16 PM   #48
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Good idea in theory. Raptor game threads should be made against boston, new york, philly, atlanta, miami, detroit, SA, lakers, the suns......... ETC

all teams that have other fans that will respond.

In reality tho, one will be made for nearly every game and those idiots who don't like it or are jealous don't have to click on it. Maybe we should tell them they don't have to click ads either.s

That's how it's always been. Game threads are made for teams that people care about. There were probably 10-12 Raptor games last year that didn't have threads; Golden State, Jazz, Blazers, etc...

I don't see any problem with game threads for most of the games, there are a dozen Raptor fans on the board to go with the fans of the other teams on any given game night.

It's just one thread, and it's always a popular topic.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:25 PM   #49
elinss86
Decent playground baller

elinss86 has an OK reputation so far

almost game time baby. bring it on.
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:01 PM   #50
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Like the factor of a lot of Raps fans on the board is great. Good Rep...But maybe a cutdown in games this year and maybe look at the big games of the nights...I am not sayin a big drastic change....Just a change to make eveyone happy...Just tryin to make things not so tense...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #51
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
"Who'd we get? Richard Jefferson?"
- Jalen Rose
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #52
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Where's that from? Awesome quote, when I saw the headline I immediately thought, hell, I thought without thinking (!) "so the raptors will be run by jason kidd..."

Then I opened the page and started weeping.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #53
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

i just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years today... sure would be nice for the raptors to win the 1st game of the season for me...

no pressure guys...
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #54
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
i just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years today...
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:50 PM   #55
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

whats so funny?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #56
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

i know im hilarious, but take it easy mamba, the joke actually came in the second half of the post where i implied that the Raptors felt pressure to win this game for me when they shouldn't...

i'll be sure to break it down for you next time mamba... i wasn't aware we had any special needs people on this board.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:55 PM   #57
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
i'll be sure to break it down for you next time mamba... i wasn't aware we had any special needs people on this board.

Don't lie. You knew.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #58
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
whats so funny?

On that line? Good question.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #59
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
Don't lie. You knew.

see? A roc gets my humor...
Old 11-01-2006, 05:59 PM   #60
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

I think its pretty obvious what is funny in what I quoted...
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: