Wow, Calderon just got absolutely destroyed by Marcus Williams. Amazing crossover. Kid's got a handle, thet's for sure.
You forgot to mention that following the killer crossover, he travelled.
But seriously, there will be a lot of "How did he fall so far?" after the kid gets in the game more and continues to improve. He is a pretty impressive rookie.
TJ Ford is fast, and a very good passer.
Anthony Parker has a very nice jump shot.
Chris Bosh is struggling with his shot, his free throws were awful, and he already has a dirty air ball.
Andrea Bargnani has been solid, I liked the block on Krstic early on.
Jose Calderon looks very good off the bench, very good. There seems to be no hangover from his win with Spain in the summer.
- The Raptors are still an awful defensive and awful rebounding team, definetly will be one of the worst in the league again in these 2 areas.
- Raptors improved depth is nice.
- TJ Ford and Calderon are a very good PG duo.
- Garbajosa's shot is garbaj (heh... get it?!!?)
- Anthony Parker is solid.
- PJ Tucker > Joey Graham. Graham will be a total bench-warmer by the All-Star break.
- The Nets bench is definetly improved but then again, anyone can score on the Raptors. But Nachbar, Moore and Williams have looked alright.
- Why does Vince take those 30 footers?? With his skill, it doesn't get any dumber than that.
Granger,Gerald Green and Jarret Jack were on the board !! Can someone please explain to me why Babcock picked Graham ? His defense ? He never had any defense even in collage! even draft bio had him as a bad defender !!! I am f*ckin pissed off! Imagine if we had Granger or Gerald as future SF for us !
- Raptors are gonna be a good flopping team. Expect tons of Off. fouls to be drawn.
- Bargnani looks totally invisible right now.
- Garbajosa playing hard but missing tons of wide open shots
- Bosh has looked ugly on both ends. He's been tenative with his offense, getting pushed out of position easily and just not making shots.
- TJ Ford and Anthony Parker are playing great right now.