Bosh, Peterson, Garbajosa didnt play well enough for us to win. Parker stepped up along with T.J Ford. We are gonna need Bosh to find his groove and Garbajosa to find his shooting stroke. Next up Milwaukee, I think with it being the first home game, they will be more movtivated and hopefully we will go 1-1 going into the Spurs game on Sunday.
- Other than Ford and Parker, no one seemed to give a damn on either end.
- If not for all the careless Nets turnovers, this would have been a 20-30 pt blowout.
- Getting outrebounded 52-38 by the Nets of all teams is really bad but this should be expected all year along with the terrible D. But when you have those 2 huge holes, you can't shoot 39% and expect to be anywhere close to winning.
- Joey Graham needs to be sent to the D-League or just benched, as long as he's not on the court in a Raptors uniform.
- I'm gonna be at the next 2 games so hopefully they play well in those home games.
we gotta improve our defence, Nachbar getting 14 off the bench is unexusable. ya i am gonna be about 10 rows from the court on Friday, let's hope we rebound and play defence. Shooting a 100 shots a game won't help us win
sorry guys what happened to all that gloating? yo uget what you get Raptor fans.
what's wrong with Bosh though? Nets played tough D on him, but he seemed kind of uninteresteed in the game.
I also like how TJ Ford is playing, but his decision making needs improvement.
and wow.. Kidd is proving his doubters wrong. i think the best defensive play was on a switch with him on Parker and Kidd forced Parker into a BRICKKKKKK. Moreover, Carter is filling it up. and Bostjan Nachbar with 14 points.. who needs Eddie House? Nachbar just shot 40% from 3.
the Nets should feel good about this one, as they look to take on the Heat and make an even bigger statement.
Don't expect that anytime soon. For the most part, the players on this team aren't good defenders and that's that... it's not gonna change. The Raptors need to hit their open shots and get in position to rebound to win games, two things they definetly didn't do tonight.
I didnt gloat before the game, let the players do the talking on the court. Bosh was not close to 100% to game shape. But I am not a sore loser and if the Raps they lose. We gotta improve our defence and rebounding for Friday, that game is a must-win. J-Kidd was on fire and it showed with his triple double. Everything just went well for NJ and the Raptors just couldnt run the offence well enough. It was expected, a lot of new faces. The Raptors got tonight out of the way and Friday we will be 1-1.