Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-01-2006, 10:31 PM   #121
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re

if Jkidd averages near a 3D this year and makes NBA Defense 1st TEam again, should he get US National Team consideration?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #122
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

I swear, everytime toronto plays the nets jkidd will hit two shots in a row, a three and a two or a two and a three, and I start to feel really uncomfortable.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:41 PM   #123
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
The Raptors as a unit flop a lot.

And you'll see it all year. It's pretty much the only D the Raptors can play and if they keep getting the calls... why not??
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:44 PM   #124
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For a team that is supposed to be exciting, they sure put on a brutal game. I think the combo of the dead NJ arena and lots of turnovers/fouls made this game awful.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:46 PM   #125
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
I wish Toronto could have beaten the worst team in the league too.

You guys will play Portland. Dont worry.

0-1

81 to go

Bosh for MVP

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:50 PM   #126
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
For a team that is supposed to be exciting, they sure put on a brutal game. I think the combo of the dead NJ arena and lots of turnovers/fouls made this game awful.

The NJ turnovers and sloppy play were really the only thing that kept this game close.

As someone else also mentioned here, you can't shoot 39% when you are a horrible defensive and rebounding team.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:51 PM   #127
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
if Jkidd averages near a 3D this year and makes NBA Defense 1st TEam again, should he get US National Team consideration?

Too late. We are stuck w/ Chris Paul, mainly since Jerry C basically guarunteed the starting spot to him for 2008 when he was still recruiting people for the team.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:51 PM   #128
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

Quote:
Bosh for MVP

i think he only has a 86% chance of winning it now.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:54 PM   #129
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Wow, the 4th quarter really reminded me of last years team.

Oh well a loss is a loss, hopefully the Raptors will bounce back next game against Milwaukee.

I really liked some of the plays the Raptors made though with Jose and TJ. They can sure run and lead the team.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:02 AM   #130
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Michael Redd is going off on the raps just like he did in detroit

I was impressed with parker
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:26 AM   #131
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Wow, the 4th quarter really reminded me of last years team.

Oh well a loss is a loss, hopefully the Raptors will bounce back next game against Milwaukee.

I really liked some of the plays the Raptors made though with Jose and TJ. They can sure run and lead the team.

you do understand all they did was run the pick and roll and the Nets defenders went under the screen for most the game because they wanted TJ FOrd to beat them by outside shooting than breaking down the defense with dribble penetration? then they zoned the area past the pick and roll and trapped TJ Ford and then he became ineffective?

care to wonder why the Raptors lost? there you go. one dimensional plays.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #132
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Don't underestimate the importance of this game.

Whoever wins Wednesday night wins the Atlantic.

I said this the first game of the season, and I'll say it again for tomorrow's game.

Whoever wins Tuesday's night wins the Atlantic

Though I'm not sure what my predication will have meant if the Nets lose tomorrow.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #133
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Vince better drop 40...
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:17 PM   #134
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Vince better drop 40...

he'll need to. bosh is going to have a field day.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:30 PM   #135
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default re

"whoever wins this game wins the Atlantic"

well, in that case nets have nothing to fear.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: