Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #16
Legendofthe718
Danze Manatee

Legendofthe718 has decent reputation
Default Re: Randy Moss = quitter

Anyone who would even assume moss>rice is pretty stupid to say the least.

I knew this would happen it was only a matter of time.
Legendofthe718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #17
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
And you're so wrong its not even funny. Cut that BS out acting like other greats with KNOWN WORK ETHITCS would have responded the same way Moss did. Pardon my french but f*ck outta here.

I've just never cared for Jerry Rice. He's a selfish and despicable person which is why it wouldn't surprise to see him behave in a similar way if put in that situation.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #18
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I've just never cared for Jerry Rice. He's a selfish and despicable person which is why it wouldn't surprise to see him behave in a similar way if put in that situation.

Not when it comes to the game of football. Jerry worked his behind off.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chad Ocho Cinco, another guy who gets thrown into the "diva WR" mix of this era (T.O/Chad/Moss, etc) is the first guy in practice/last to leave, and he leaves everything out there on the field on gamedays.

Moss' actions make the rest of his peers look bad. People will think "oh, look at those diva wideouts. Always being lazy." 85 may be a bit crazy, but dude works his ASS off. I don't think people outside of Cincinnati realize this. He draws some attention to himself, but DON'T confuse that with laziness on the field. Don't lump him in there with Moss (although I don't mind the overall career comparisons!)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah Ocho Cinco is just an attention whore. I never question his work ethic.

I may have overreacted to this Moss story tho. After doin my homework, I initially jumped the gun. I still think he is a quitter/fairweather player but maybe he just had a bad day at the office this past Sunday. Also Bill had some funny remarks to say about Carolina accusations "They have alot to say for a team that lost."
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:35 AM   #21
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah Ocho Cinco is just an attention whore. I never question his work ethic.

I may have overreacted to this Moss story tho. After doin my homework, I initially jumped the gun. I still think he is a quitter/fairweather player but maybe he just had a bad day at the office this past Sunday. Also Bill had some funny remarks to say about Carolina accusations "They have alot to say for a team that lost."

He did it the week before too. He stopped running on a route that led to an INT that was pretty damaging. He may be the most talented receiver i have ever seen, but the only time i saw him interseted and playing hard all the time was the Patriots because they never lost to the last game.

Anyone who wants to ignore Moss giving up at times really has their head in the sand because he did it in Minny, he did it in Oakland, and he's done it in NE.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: