Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #16
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Best Games ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
The last two Super Bowls, last years especially. They dont get much better than that.

Last year's SB was pretty much garbage until the last 3 minutes of the game when Zona made a quick comeback then Pitt went on the GW drive. Last year's SB was played by two of the weakest SB teams ever.

The Pats/Giants SB, however, was amazing.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #17
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

the giants vs the Bills wasnt boring...

I remember Otis Anderson with the big time forearm... some great catches and hardcore determination out of the giants receivers. the hoss was great that day. The Bills wouldnt quit and yes Norwood should have made that field goal. it was 47 yds for the whole thing and he should have been able to nail... it wasnt a chip shot, but it was Tampa florida and the weather or nothing else (except the moment) was at fault for him missing..

^that game and the Giant/Patriot game were probably the best imo...

I also like the Super bowl where the Redskins beat up on the Bills.. Rypien was untouchable that year.. couldnt sack him no matter what
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #18
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Last year's SB was played by two of the weakest SB teams ever.

What?

Arizona didn't look to hot on paper, but they were playing absolutly on fire in the playoffs. They put everything together and was one of the best teams I've seen make a superbowl. That Arizona team in the superbowl was one of the best teams I've seen. You're an idiot if you think they were a weak team. Somebody who judges teams on paper would say something like that, not the ones who actually watch the games.

I don't need to say much about Pittsburgh. That was one hell of a team led by one of the best defenses the league has seen and an offense that could put up points when it had to.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:43 PM   #19
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation

Rams vs Titans in 00.
Seeing McNair avoid a sure sack in the final drive, only to end with a tackle on the 1 yard line.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: