Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Bobcats @ Pacers, 12/16/09 7pm

Sorry no graphics. Don't know how to do that. We should win this game.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bobcats @ Pacers, 12/16/09 7pm

We're on the road but against a weaker team so good chance to show we can win away
Let's Go Cats!
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeUK
We're on the road but against a weaker team so good chance to show we can win away
Let's Go Cats!

Let's Go Cats!!!!!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well here's a good sign, so far in the 1st quarter Tyson Chandler has 7 pts. and no fouls.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:33 PM   #5
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

we are losing at halftime.

look on the bright side, if we win every game at home and lose every game on the road, at least we'll be .500.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #6
MikeUK
Decent playground baller

MikeUK has an OK reputation so far

True. I've seen bits of the game but had things to do so it's been more in the background. Chandler seems to have started very well as mentioned and DJ is now playing extended minutes presumably to try and get him back into gameshape, but we've been 10 points or so behind for far too long. Guess the road problems continue
MikeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #7
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

Does anyone know what happened to Diop? He's been benched for a long time.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

ATTENTION BORIS, BORIS DIAW: 1.8 Seconds is not enough time to make a pass and a shot.

It should never have come down to that, but you know in the huddle LB said whoever gets the inbounds has to shoot. So frustrating.

Also, I never thought I'd say this but Hansbrough is kinda a dirty player. I thought SJax was gonna kill him.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
ATTENTION BORIS, BORIS DIAW: 1.8 Seconds is not enough time to make a pass and a shot.

It should never have come down to that, but you know in the huddle LB said whoever gets the inbounds has to shoot. So frustrating.

Also, I never thought I'd say this but Hansbrough is kinda a dirty player. I thought SJax was gonna kill him.

I don't like Hansborough. He's a punk. I was kinda hoping that GDub WOULD kill him.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #10
liverpooty
Local High School Star

liverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected posterliverpooty is a pretty well-respected poster

Its time to seriously look into trading Diaw. It would be ridiculous to trade Augustin right now as he is our safety net in case Felton bolts in the offseason, but with Diaw having 0 rebounds in 36 minutes last night its just starting to get a little ridiculous.
liverpooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #11
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I get the feeling that, if we are in the hunt for a playoff spot, and Diaw is still not performing well, I think we take him and either Murray, Henderson, or Law and package a draft pick and send him to a low level team for a decent Diaw-like big man. My ideas are:

Zach Randolph from Memphis
Tyrus Thomas from Chicago
Jason Maxiell from Detroit
Roy Hibbert or Troy Murphy from Indiana
Hakeem Warrick from Milwaukee
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:24 PM   #12
DWade3
Banned

DWade3 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayDWade3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I don't like Hansborough. He's a punk. I was kinda hoping that GDub WOULD kill him.

I don't like you so shut it old woman
DWade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #13
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWade3
I don't like you so shut it old woman
are you trying to be funny or something? you sound ridiculously stupid. why are you even posting here?
Quizno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:38 PM   #14
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I get the feeling that, if we are in the hunt for a playoff spot, and Diaw is still not performing well, I think we take him and either Murray, Henderson, or Law and package a draft pick and send him to a low level team for a decent Diaw-like big man. My ideas are:

Zach Randolph from Memphis
Tyrus Thomas from Chicago
Jason Maxiell from Detroit
Roy Hibbert or Troy Murphy from Indiana
Hakeem Warrick from Milwaukee

I don't think we're able to trade our 1st round pick, because we might not have it. Remember that 20th pick from Denver, now morphed into Ajinca. That trade looked really stupid now.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

I think it's possible to word it correctly to where we could trade it but it'd probably not be very smart. This team isn't that strong in youth where we can give up another pick.

As it stands now giving up the last one was a huge blunder.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: