Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-17-2009, 02:23 AM   #31
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: RIP Chris Henry?

Hope he gets better

Stay strong, Chris...
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:24 AM   #32
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
omg, the fiance fled the scene, he was found alone...

that is not excusable...unless he was trying to kill her or something...

Did you just see that on ESPN? Wierd, I just hear of the incident via this thread and right when I open th thread I hear the report live on ESPN.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:27 AM   #33
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller
Did you just see that on ESPN? Wierd, I just hear of the incident via this thread and right when I open th thread I hear the report live on ESPN.
yes I did just get that from ESPN...

they did say that she is there at the hospital though...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:34 AM   #34
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Henry on Chris Henry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-T5vgGPLSE

~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:55 AM   #35
offtheglass
I airball my layups

offtheglass has an OK reputation so far

Teribble, terrible news. One of the best wide receivers in WVU history and seemed to be turnin into a good guy.

It doesn't look good though.
offtheglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:01 AM   #36
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

Very sad indeed.

This reminds me of Sean Taylor in a way. Obviously completely different circumstances but both were young men who seemingly were making strides in the right direction.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:48 AM   #37
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
omg, the fiance fled the scene, he was found alone...

that is not excusable...unless he was trying to kill her or something...

From what I understood based on what I read, she was leaving the house with this pickup truck after a domestic dispute and he must've ran outside and jumped in the back. However, no matter what was going on, it's ****ed for her to leave him for dead like that.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #38
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

guy at my high school got locked in a bus bathroom on a choir trip, some guys were holding the door closed from the outside. guy put his back up against the wall and pushed the door with his legs, the wall behind him was a window and it popped open and he fell onto the freeway at 65+ mph, it was grim for a while but he made a nearly full recovery, he was on my relay team (swimming) senior year and we had to make arrangements with the district to let us pat the wall for him to make his flipturn because his vision had been damaged (he wore prism glasses in regular life and could see "fine", they didn't have prism goggles). It's an awful thing but Chris could survive and be "okay". Also it's not really fair to assume the fiance knew he'd fallen out of the truck on his head and was "leaving him for dead". The whole story is pretty crazy, let's reserve judgement on her.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #39
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's confirmed. Chris Henry has died

http://www.wlwt.com/sports/21987045/detail.html

Wow, what a terrible situation. Prayers go out to his family
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #40
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #41
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

This is just terrible news.

Man...

RIP Chris Henry.

can't believe this happened.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:12 AM   #42
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

http://www.examiner.com/x-22153-Clev...-wedding-plans

Check out this link...
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:12 AM   #43
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DAMN. I really liked watching him play. He was talented. Although he had a bad rep, everyone can redeem themselves, given the opportunity.

This has made me very sad. May your soul remain intact and your children accounted for. R I P

ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
From what I understood based on what I read, she was leaving the house with this pickup truck after a domestic dispute and he must've ran outside and jumped in the back. However, no matter what was going on, it's ****ed for her to leave him for dead like that.

She's going to have a hard time explaining it. He didn't fall out as she was pulling away, he fell out down the road. So he was in the car for a bit.

It's one of those stories you read and it's just aggravatng for the stupidity. The way he lived his life and wasted his talent, and then dying so young as he was doing well for such a ridiculous situation. He was 27....that just feels wrong.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #45
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

R.I.P. Chris Henry.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: