Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-17-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation
Default lose jags LOSE!!!!! (colts vs. jags)

the colts are competing with the saints at this time so they both wanna get their wins... but if they get ahead by a lot by the half, i think manning might only play three quarters.

alright, we're in the same division and i feel like we gave you two games (houston) but, i just wanna get teased with having a chance. lose jags!!!!

edit: the playoff race will be interesting.

Last edited by beasly15 : 12-17-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: extra information
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: lose jags LOSE!!!!!

The Jags do play the Colts tough plus there's an 80% chance of rain and that'll definitely slow down the passing attack.

I should bet some money on the under (43.5)
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Will there be anywhere online to watch the game? I know on nfl.com they do cut-ins, but its not much game action.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So let's just make this the game thread?

I hope Indy gets up by 3 scores so my boy Curtis Painter can get on the field. I hated him his last year at Purdue, but now he's an alum and plays for the Colts!
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Will there be anywhere online to watch the game? I know on nfl.com they do cut-ins, but its not much game action.
I can hook you up with a link for the game probably, if you can't find it anywhere by gametime.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
beasly15
TEXANS

i'm gonna try to watch the game on atdhe.net but post any other links..
Old 12-17-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

I don't know how reliable atdhe is going to be but it's worth a shot of course. I'm alright as the game is being shown over here but I'll try to post some links for you guys if you don't already have a good one.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
beasly15
TEXANS

NOTE: i would like to rephrase that "we (houston)" did not give the jaguars two games.... "chris brown (our running back)" did. that's all, thanks you..

ah..

Last edited by beasly15 : 12-17-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

Just for the record..I'm taking the Jags by 3...24-21 will be the final score.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish NFL Network'd get over calling Pierre Garcon "Peter Waiter." Garcon doesn't even mean waiter in French, it means boy. And it's just dumb, like everything that comes out of Deion's mouth.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #11
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Should be a good game. I don't care if the saints/colts go undefeated. but i just want someone to shut mercury morris up. he's annoying as crap

Last edited by MK2V1GP : 12-17-2009 at 08:10 PM.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #12
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
What link are you talkin bout takeittothehoop?
Check your PM's.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:08 PM   #13
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Check your PM's.

Send me it too please
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #14
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Sims-Walker pulling a Brandon Marshall
Old 12-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
beasly15
TEXANS

man, he barely made it. jags 3-0.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: