Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #61
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board
Default Re: 2010 ISH Pro-Bowl Selection

Ok only got into the NFL this season, so my list is weak. ****ing loving it though. im just gonna list players i will vote for who i have seen play sick. some of these probs dont deserve a vote, im just going on the odd game i have seen.

Brett Farve
Peyton Manning
Joe Flacco
Maurice jones drew
Ray Rice
Patrick Willis
Ray Lewis
Larry fitzgerald
Hines ward
Vernon davies
Glen Rice

noob list im sure

thinking i like the Ravens, theyre pretty badass
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #62
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you lost me on Glen Rice. Did you mean Sidney?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #63
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that is awesome that you are now getting into the NFL, but I can't count those votes, sorry...

I would if we had more people that posted in here...but I think only 10 people have voted...there really just aren't that many ISHers that post in this section unfortunatly...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:16 AM   #64
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
you lost me on Glen Rice. Did you mean Sidney?

haha yeah i think thats the dude, guy im thinking of plays for the vikings.

@prime: yeah man no dramas, i used to slate the nfl when i was younger,sayin it was too slow and boring etc. but a couple of my uni mates explained all the rules to me last superbowl and ive been getting pretty hooked this season.

Last edited by CasterL : 12-24-2009 at 01:21 AM.
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #65
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

His list isn't bad outside of Flacco, Ward and messing up the last 2 names. Flacco and Ward are halfway decent picks, but there's just more deserving people ahead of them. I'm sure if he listed Miles Austin or Tony Romo, then you'd be more than happy to count his votes.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #66
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
His list isn't bad outside of Flacco, Ward and messing up the last 2 names. Flacco and Ward are halfway decent picks, but there's just more deserving people ahead of them. I'm sure if he listed Miles Austin or Tony Romo, then you'd be more than happy to count his votes.

this is the worst list I allowed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
afc:andre johnson, matt schaub, brian cushing, peyton manning, chris johnson, randy moss, wes welker.

nfc:drew brees, brett favre(get his old ass in there), adrian peterson, lawrence fitzgerald, charles woodson.

hmm...

actually on second thought, that is just one more player...

alright, f*ck it, I will count them...who cares I guess

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 12-24-2009 at 01:37 AM.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #67
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

NFC
QB-Drew Brees
RB-Adrian Peterson
FB-Leonard Weaver
WR-Larry Fitzgerald
WR-Desean Jackson