Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-18-2009, 05:01 AM   #1
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Exclamation OJ Mayo Video.

Yeah I know I said I wasn't going to be making any more videos for a little while... but that was before I got bored, found some OJ Mayo clips, and decided to stay up all night and make a video. The best thing about this video honestly is probably the song, some classic Big Pun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZ0mId96Zk
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OJ Mayo Video.

Wait... hold up... whoah, whoah, whoah... let me get this right.

Your name is lilpharmacist on youtube?...
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:14 AM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Wait... hold up... whoah, whoah, whoah... let me get this right.

Your name is lilpharmacist on youtube?...

Yeah, that was my name on Mixmakers.net, which is originally why I had a youtube channel. It's based on The Pharmacist from the AND1 mixtape tour, I made it up when I was like 14 years old.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:25 AM   #4
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was just playing with ya.

Nice mix, and the Big Pun song goes well. Make a Beasley mix, I'm sure the majority of ISH would love it...
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I was just playing with ya.

Nice mix, and the Big Pun song goes well. Make a Beasley mix, I'm sure the majority of ISH would love it...

He's on my radar, but I don't have nearly enough footage of him right now. Some players have been on my radar since like 2006 and I still haven't gotten to them yet.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Bump for the OJ Mayo fans who weren't online at 5 AM when I posted this.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ending is wack.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Bump for the OJ Mayo fans who weren't online at 5 AM when I posted this.

Pretty good mix. Not the best I have seen. Anybody that shows him love I am a fan of. Could have used better music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQuNAfIRI5A see this OJ Mayo mix. Ghetto Gospel worked so well. Ending could have been better. A future Top 5 Player though.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
Could have used better music.

Sorry, but it doesn't get any better than "Beware" by Big Pun.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He is pretty good. Never seen how he played.
nbastatus is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: