Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #16
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Brandon Jennings fined for Twitter post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
He got fined for bad grammar, not for the tweet.
HIYOOOOOOOOOO
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:29 PM   #17
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
HIYOOOOOOOOOO

They don't call him Young Dummy for nothing!
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #18
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

wait. i thought you just couldnt tweet during the game... you cant tweet after the game either? I mean, the games over...right... haha.
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:38 PM   #19
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

“500″ means where doing good

^^^ where doing good? you cant be serious lol
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:43 PM   #20
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
“500″ means where doing good

^^^ where doing good? you cant be serious lol

I laughed my ass off when I heard him say that he went to Europe because his SAT scores didn't get back in time. I wanted to jump into the tv screen and tell him, "No Brandon, you went to Europe because you couldn't get into any college."

He's the next Michael Jordan though.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #21
Callystarr
Wuddup Doe

Callystarr has no real reputation yet.

You know what,

That is a mess....

I thought he said something "out of line" or something
Callystarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:00 PM   #22
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Now Jennings is saying he's going to delete his Twitter. He is f**king pissed! He gonna drop 50 on the Cavs tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Jennings
I'm bout to delete my twitter. Twitter cost me 7500. Looks like no Gucci and Louie for Xmas.

why should we have twitter if I gotta wait 2hr's after! I might as well not twitt at all.

I understand I got fined, but 7500? For being happy over a win, you would of thought I said something bad. I mean it was a big win for us.

http://twitter.com/YUNGBUCK3
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #23
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He gets fined for that? Wow...
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #24
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

The NBA owns the media for the players/teams right before and after the game. Media outlets have paid huge $ to have access to that time period, and player contract $ are partially based on that.
If you owned a media company that paid for media rights, wouldn't you be pissed if one of the employees was putting out info through another media outlet? Jennings is putting out info through a non approved media outlet. Of course they should fine him.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: