Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 12-27-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
mattevans11
National High School Star

Default why are rocket fans not pissed at the organization?

The fact that they are treating TMAC like Marbury or something. lets get real. This guy has shouldered so much blame for the entire orfanization not getting out of the first round, despite playing GREAT in the playoffs. He has been the face of the franchise (with yao of course) for multiple years and now he has been shunned by the entire organization. Here is why I am pissed about it.

1. The rockets, while playing allright without their two best players, are not going to do any damage come playoff time. If you add TMAC back and he is a shadow of his old self then he makes you a little more dangerous. I am still thinking that MAC could get them 16 5 and 5. but if you havent noticed I stand by my man, and this guy is the reason i have been proud to say that I am a rocket fan since his arrival.

2. If you are planing to trade him and he happens to play well for you, you are much more likely to get somehting actually worth saving thsi season for.

thats it for now.... end rant
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Default Re: why are rocket fans not pissed at the organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
The fact that they are treating TMAC like Marbury or something. lets get real. This guy has shouldered so much blame for the entire orfanization not getting out of the first round, despite playing GREAT in the playoffs. He has been the face of the franchise (with yao of course) for multiple years and now he has been shunned by the entire organization. Here is why I am pissed about it.

1. The rockets, while playing allright without their two best players, are not going to do any damage come playoff time. If you add TMAC back and he is a shadow of his old self then he makes you a little more dangerous. I am still thinking that MAC could get them 16 5 and 5. but if you havent noticed I stand by my man, and this guy is the reason i have been proud to say that I am a rocket fan since his arrival.

2. If you are planing to trade him and he happens to play well for you, you are much more likely to get somehting actually worth saving thsi season for.

T Mac demanded a trade from Houston after the holidays. Saw it on ESPN last night.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
akg1977
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I agree and some. What the Rockets thinking? The team they have now is ok, but they are not going to be a threat to anyone come playoff time. I think T-Mac, other than Yao, is the only answer to the Rockets problems. If you take a good look at the roster now, they don`t have nobody to go to at crunch time or a true playmaker. Brooks is having a pretty good year, but he is inconsistent. There is nobody on the team that can give you over 24 ppg with 5 rpg and 5 apg. And the organization feels that Tracy won`t be the same? Look at Amar`e Stoudemire and Dwayne Wade. Both of them had the same injury and still remain all stars. So why the Rockets feel that T-Mac won`t return to form is beyond me. In order to be a championship caliber team you need a superstar and outside of Yao and T-Mac the Rockets don`t have. Trading Tracy McGrady is an idea that needs to disappear because T-mac has been the face of the organization since his arrival in 2005 and without him, don`t expect the Rockets to have any championship goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11

akg1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
T Mac demanded a trade from Houston after the holidays. Saw it on ESPN last night.

I thought, he was complaining about not getting enough PT in Orlando, so the team said he wouldn't play the next 2 games against the Nets and the Cavs, so he asked if he could go back home in Houston for his son's birthday.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
mattevans11
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by akg1977
I agree and some. What the Rockets thinking? The team they have now is ok, but they are not going to be a threat to anyone come playoff time. I think T-Mac, other than Yao, is the only answer to the Rockets problems. If you take a good look at the roster now, they don`t have nobody to go to at crunch time or a true playmaker. Brooks is having a pretty good year, but he is inconsistent. There is nobody on the team that can give you over 24 ppg with 5 rpg and 5 apg. And the organization feels that Tracy won`t be the same? Look at Amar`e Stoudemire and Dwayne Wade. Both of them had the same injury and still remain all stars. So why the Rockets feel that T-Mac won`t return to form is beyond me. In order to be a championship caliber team you need a superstar and outside of Yao and T-Mac the Rockets don`t have. Trading Tracy McGrady is an idea that needs to disappear because T-mac has been the face of the organization since his arrival in 2005 and without him, don`t expect the Rockets to have any championship goals.

mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Mac never demamned a trade, he just asked for some more minutes.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: