Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Basketman
High School JV MVP

Basketman has decent reputationBasketman has decent reputation
Default My Spalding Never Flat is going flat

And it hasn't even been 2 months since I owned it. I can get it replaced right? Cuz I still got the tack thing on it. Do I send it in to Spalding or go back to the store?
Basketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: My Spalding Never Flat is going flat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketman
And it hasn't even been 2 months since I owned it. I can get it replaced right? Cuz I still got the tack thing on it. Do I send it in to Spalding or go back to the store?
Send it to Spalding, they might give you a year supply of basetballs.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Send it to Spalding, they might give you a year supply of basetballs.
6 to be exact...
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So you purchased a faulty basketball ball?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

put some air in it, even if it states to never lose air it seems really unlikely it never would...
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #6
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you live somwhere cold right now then thats why it is deflating. Just pointin out the obvious.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #7
Basketman
High School JV MVP

I can't put air in it for a year. Or I'd void the warranty. And Hayden695 if it's losing air, and I'm not supposed to pump air for a year, how am I supposed to use it? Plus, I know someone with a NeverFlat which is a year old he never pumped it and it has more bounce than my ball.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #8
Basketman
High School JV MVP

I checked the Spalding site. It says that if anything I should just bring it to the store I bought it from.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #9
HighFlyer23
National High School Star

HighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat cool

lawsuit
HighFlyer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: