Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #16
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nate Robinson to Knicks: "TRADE ME!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasted86
It's not unprotected.

But if they don't make the playoffs, you still get two 2nd round picks, and still get the pick in 2011 with higher lottery protection.

Still good because then wed have 4 2nd round picks. Package those for a late first round pick this year and we'd have 2 first round picks next year.

I would crap my pants if we could do that trade.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #17
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
Robinson to the Cavs.... get it done.

Yes....because Walsh wants to help Ferry keep Lebron in Cleveland.

Those two guys probably haven't chatted in a year and half.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #18
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

If Walsh could do that deal to get Torontos pick and still move Jefferies hed have to be considered one of the greatest managers of all time.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's too bad that Poodle isn't the Cav's GM. He'd trade LeBron for Nate.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #20
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101

Which would be great because Cavs would have to take back Curry as a matching contract.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #21
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
How are we not sure that Poodle isn't Nate Robinson himself? Hmmm?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #22
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
How are we not sure that Poodle isn't Nate Robinson himself? Hmmm?

Well, a poodle is a small dog. And Nate is a small person.....

Coincidence?
Old 12-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #23
KingJay718
Serious playground baller

KingJay718 has an OK reputation so far

LOL Bye Nate.
KingJay718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #24
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Default Re: Nate Robinson's agent to Knicks: Trade Nate!!!

ISH moderators felt the need to change the title. Nice.

Don't worry ISH, I'm sure Nate's lawyers aren't looking at this forum. It'll be alright.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:23 PM   #25
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Can't wait to see Tmac in the Garden.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #26
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Like this is news?

Why do some of you folks think Tmac can play in a D'Antoni system? His broken body will not hold up to run 'n gun ball.

I am not sure who would take him or want him, unless he came as part of a package as many of you have suggested.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #27
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Like this is news?

Why do some of you folks think Tmac can play in a D'Antoni system? His broken body will not hold up to run 'n gun ball.

I am not sure who would take him or want him, unless he came as part of a package as many of you have suggested.

Well, if you take Jeffries off our hands, I suppose we'll take TMac off yours......
Old 12-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #28
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Well, if you take Jeffries off our hands, I suppose we'll take TMac off yours......

haha - well given that i am a fan of either team, i say make the deal happen! lol

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #29
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thank god Nate is getting out of New York. I dont care where he goes, i just wanna watch him play
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #30
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Like this is news?

Tmac definitely can't play in a run and gun system. End of story.

I have to say, that Harrington + Robinson + Jefferies is very tempting, but when Yao comes back, there's going to be Yao, Harrington, Scola, Landry all sharing minutes as big men, and that will force us to let one of them go (and hte easiest to let go is Scola, and I want him re-signed). Plus, Robinson and Brooks on the floor together, holy crap, they'd get murdered defensively.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: