Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2009, 01:45 AM   #31
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nate Robinson's agent to Knicks: Trade Nate!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Tmac definitely can't play in a run and gun system. End of story.

I have to say, that Harrington + Robinson + Jefferies is very tempting, but when Yao comes back, there's going to be Yao, Harrington, Scola, Landry all sharing minutes as big men, and that will force us to let one of them go (and hte easiest to let go is Scola, and I want him re-signed). Plus, Robinson and Brooks on the floor together, holy crap, they'd get murdered defensively.
Harrington would expire so you can just let him walk.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:16 AM   #32
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nate Robinson to Knicks: "TRADE ME!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Nate for Kareem Rush + Ricky Davis.

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:44 AM   #33
RoTM
Local High School Star

RoTM has an OK reputation so far

I like Nate but its hard to think of a team he could actually help. Maybe he will be thrown into an Al Harrington to Charlotte trade.
RoTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #34
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

No one wants to take on Jeffries and that 13.2 million luxury tax hit, unless that team gives up a longer term contract in return.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #35
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I dont like Nate but I thought if he matured enough he could be like Ben Gordon off the bench.. Instant Offense... he is a talented player that has potential. That said he is just to immature and not trustworthy.

A playoff team with a strong head coach as well as player who is a good leader and locker room presence could actually reign in Nate.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #36
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Lord Leoshes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasted86
The Heat will take him. He'll fit right into the Heat's $4.2M trade exception. We'll throw in Toronto's lottery protected 1st round pick.

If the Raptors sneak into the 8th spot (like they currently sit now (after Charlotte's loss tonight)), the Knicks will get a first round pick for this coming year, since they already traded theirs.

Sounds reasonable for a guy they aren't using $8M cap relief (luxury tax) and a pick...

We will?

we will not give a 1st for him. hell all i wanted to trade for him was Jones, & a 2nd. I would do the exception but doubt that Pat does. We are over the cap as is, & pat want to cut cost from what it is now. I dont see him doing it for mineme. $8+mil is a nice hit.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #37
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's hard to play such an undersized SG but I refuse to believe that there's no team in the NBA that could use him. At the very least, he's scoring off the bench. I bet NY could get a second round pick for him from someone.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #38
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
No one wants to take on Jeffries and that 13.2 million luxury tax hit, unless that team gives up a longer term contract in return.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? You are dumber than dumb. You simply do not understand how trades and salary cap works.

Last edited by bagelred : 12-20-2009 at 10:21 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #39
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Nate for Kareem Rush + Ricky Davis.
I would do that.

With Ricky gone and out of the way, Butler and Novak can get more minutes, and Butler has been very productive lately. Plus, Novak can play more Small Forward (his true position), especially since Blake Griffin is going to come back.

Oh yeah, and we get Nate Robinson I guess...
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #40
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

i hear the clippers have a washing machine if the knicks are interested.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:51 AM   #41
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
i hear the clippers have a washing machine if the knicks are interested.

Throw in the dryer and you got a deal.

....haha.......suckers...........
Old 12-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #42
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Only reason I'd do it is because I know at some point Dunleavy will try to use Nate in the post. He does it with everyone, even tried it with Steve Novak, who is probably the most one dimensional player in the entire association.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:16 PM   #43
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why God Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will we ever do without Nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding......

I guess he'll have to be included in more of my trade scenarios..........

In order to trade a player, you must have a team that wants him.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #44
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
In order to trade a player, you must have a team that wants him.

That's not true. The other team could be trading away a headache THEY don't want.

One man's trash is another man's treasure......
Old 12-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #45
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

I'd like to see Nate to the Bulls filling Gordons old role. The immaturity rap is overblown. You give him the minutes and he'll produce more offense than most players in the league could. I don't know why people think Nate is a bargaining chip since he won't likely be traded to a contender and any team could get him as a FA at the end of the year. It also sounds like Walsh is doing NAte and his agent a favor by possibly giving him a buyout. Knicks aren't going to get much value for him if at all but keep dreaming.

i wouldn't mind seeing Nate with the Heat or Cav's but Cav's are already crowded with guard scorers. I think the Bulls could use NAte the most tho.

And for the record i don't think Walsh wants to get rid of him more than D Antoni who supposedly was against re=signing Nate earlier. Its definitely personal, Walsh knows it is at this point too. D Antoni's too much of an ass to admit it.

Last edited by Poodle : 12-20-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: